ValeriaA_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Different lunch at work - International Fair of Communities!

@ValeriaA_ This is really sumptuous. Were you able to try Nigeria dish or anyone from Africa? Just curious if you love the taste.

Level 7

I love the prawn sprayed on your meal. I'm sure they are delicious

😀😀😀

Connect Moderator

Nice post, @ValeriaA_, really an intersting discovery, I like it.

It remember to me (in a smaller scale) of one of the biggest event in Italy of the recents years, Expo 2015. The universal exhibition's theme was "Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life", and it was possible to find food from all around the world.

Here a shot from the French pavillon

cereals from the worldcereals from the world

Thanks for sharing

Ermes

Level 10

Thank you @Sagir! I had a great time for sure, it's great to know about food from another countries. I'm glad you liked it! 🙂

Sagir ha escrito:

This looks amazing @ValeriaAumasque..

I guessed you have great time out there...

Thanks for sharing with us...

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Hello @ValeriaA_

Qué delicioso final de semana para ti en Argentina y un delicioso comienzo para nosotros en Australia. Gracias por compartir con nosotros este sabroso y colorido y sabroso sabor a comida.

Es muy agradable ver todas las delicias y las diferentes fiestas internacionales en la feria y saber que estará disponible para todos cada 2 o 3 semanas también. Comidas deliciosas para probar en cada puesto diferente a lo largo del tiempo.

La comida en Australia es una tierra multicultural joven que somos y es una combinación de muchas naciones. Así que tenemos comidas nutritivas de muchos países como comida para probar y saborear el sabor, como esta feria de comida que compartes también.

Muchas gracias por compartir este maravilloso descubrimiento, una sabrosa cerveza y una buena compañía de dueños de puestos locales también. Gracias por compartir fantásticas imágenes e historias.

Ten un fabuloso fin de semana

Los mejores deseos

What a delicious end to the week for you in Argentina and a yummy start to the weekend for us in Australia. Thank you for sharing this bright colourful tasty food fester with us. 

So nice to see all the treats and different international feasts at the fair and to know it will be available for all every 2-3 weeks as well. Totally scrumptious meals for you to try at every different stall over time. 

The food in Australia being a young multi-cultural land that we are is a combination of many nations. So we have nutritional meals from many countries as food to try and savour the flavour like this food Fair you share too. 

Many thanks to you for sharing this wonderful discovery, a tasty ale and local stall owners good company too. Thanks for sharing great pictures and story. 

Have a fabulous weekend. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Unfortunately not @Charleybaits, but there were two or three stands of countries from Africa! I might go to the fair again in the weekend so if I go I will try it for sure! 🙂

Charleybaits ha escrito:

@ValeriaAumasque This is really sumptuous. Were you able to try Nigeria dish or anyone from Africa? Just curious if you love the taste.

Level 10

@ErmesT I imagine that must have been an amazing event. Were those cereals for sale? Thanks for sharing that picture! 🙂

ermest ha escrito:

Nice post, @ValeriaAumasque, really an intersting discovery, I like it.

It remember to me (in a smaller scale) of one of the biggest event in Italy of the recents years, Expo 2015. The universal exhibition's theme was "Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life", and it was possible to find food from all around the world.

Here a shot from the French pavillon

cereals from the worldcereals from the world

Thanks for sharing

Ermes

Level 10

Wow so many delicious replies to a tasty food Fair Thank you again @ValeriaA_ starting with great Arabian meals as @OSAMA can eat every day! Hooray! 

Thank you too to see this variety of cereals from the Italian Food festival @ErmesT

Wow @AlejandraMaria I agree with you that beautiful paella looks sooo delicious and must be very tasty for all to share. 

It will be fun for us all to see Valeria try all the goods at all the stalls Including the African too @Charleybaits and @Sagir 

Bon appetit mon ami 

@Justine2807

Level 10

Thank you @Justine2807 for your kind words! You have described the fair better as I could ever have 🙂  Cultural interchange is one of my favorite aspects of connect, and I learn something new about it every day! I had a great lunch time and enjoyed my beer! 

I had such a good time that I went to the fair again after work, I bought a piece of russian food. I don't really remember its name but it's filled with meat and onions.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, see you around! 🙂

JustineOBrien ha escrito:

Hello @ValeriaAumasque

Qué delicioso final de semana para ti en Argentina y un delicioso comienzo para nosotros en Australia. Gracias por compartir con nosotros este sabroso y colorido y sabroso sabor a comida.

Es muy agradable ver todas las delicias y las diferentes fiestas internacionales en la feria y saber que estará disponible para todos cada 2 o 3 semanas también. Comidas deliciosas para probar en cada puesto diferente a lo largo del tiempo.

La comida en Australia es una tierra multicultural joven que somos y es una combinación de muchas naciones. Así que tenemos comidas nutritivas de muchos países como comida para probar y saborear el sabor, como esta feria de comida que compartes también.

Muchas gracias por compartir este maravilloso descubrimiento, una sabrosa cerveza y una buena compañía de dueños de puestos locales también. Gracias por compartir fantásticas imágenes e historias.

Ten un fabuloso fin de semana

Los mejores deseos

What a delicious end to the week for you in Argentina and a yummy start to the weekend for us in Australia. Thank you for sharing this bright colourful tasty food fester with us. 

So nice to see all the treats and different international feasts at the fair and to know it will be available for all every 2-3 weeks as well. Totally scrumptious meals for you to try at every different stall over time. 

The food in Australia being a young multi-cultural land that we are is a combination of many nations. So we have nutritional meals from many countries as food to try and savour the flavour like this food Fair you share too. 

Many thanks to you for sharing this wonderful discovery, a tasty ale and local stall owners good company too. Thanks for sharing great pictures and story. 

Have a fabulous weekend. 

Best wishes

@JustineOBrien

Level 6

Hola @ValeriaA_  WOW se ve muy interesante el evento de diferentes platillos y regiones del mundo.

¿De casualidad  no habían tacos de México ?😃

Saludos

Atentamente 

MattL