AsiveC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Dhaka City Street Food

Hello Local Guides, Greetings from Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. This is Asive Chowdhury, Google Local Guides (Level - 08), From Bangladesh. Today I have captured some of street food of our Dhaka City near Uttara area, Also tasted all foods. If you are thinking to visit our country I recommend you must trying this foods cause those foods are very yummy ! If I said one line that is “Don’t missed it” the things is their is no decorative chair or place to seat for eating cause all are beside Road that’s why I called them street food.

They will make all foods front of you and you can choose any item or you can take by self or you can offer them that whats item do you need they will give you. When you will chooses foods they will give you a plate with choss and salad with salt. You can eat it stand by or seat on plastic chair. After finished food they will offer you water and tissue also. When totally finished your eating process then you can tell them how many items or how many pcs you already eaten. They will tell you the price. Price also very cheap like one item 5 Taka anyone item same price.

As I am working with Chinese(foreign)management more then three years as IT & Admin Officer, sometimes I offer them and arrange those item for them, they enjoyed a lot. So why not you? If you not tasted yet Why you wait a long time ! Come and visit us & taste those street foods. I believe you will enjoyed this foods also.

I think @SajolKDas @SoniaK @MahabubMunna already enjoyed this delicious foods 😎 

I hope you guys also like our Spicy Food list and one day come to visit our country & taste all item 🙂

I personally invited you guys visit us taste all Spicy foods and Dessert also 🙂

@Corrie @KarenVChin@OSAMA@ermest @IlankovanT@DrShaunak@SovitaD@MadanKPradhan@TraciC

ZilapiZilapi

ChamochaChamocha

AlorChapAlorChap

BeguniBeguni

PeyazuPeyazu

Vegetable PeyazuVegetable Peyazu

My Contribution | Bangladesh Local Guides | Bangladesh local Guides in Twitter 

Dhaka, Bangladesh
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Dhaka City Street Food

Thanks a lot @NadyaPN for your Compliment .

I have added a YouTube Link How to make Jalebi 🙂

And Taste It's like another Sweet not soft some Hard. 

View solution in original post

Level 8

@AsiveC I love all the foods you shared.

I am very fond of spicy foods but I also love sweets.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @AsiveC,

These look delicious. Thank you for sharing. 🙂 Can you explain what is the taste of Zilapi? And what is it made of?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9
Solution

Thanks a lot @NadyaPN for your Compliment .

I have added a YouTube Link How to make Jalebi 🙂

And Taste It's like another Sweet not soft some Hard.