Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: Dessert Photos πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ

Thats cool, @JohnnyE..Ghee Sweet..Ghee Sweet..Check this 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@JohnnyE You are the Local Guides Dessert Master πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahahaha, thanks @HelloSamsonR. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

Looks delicious @SalmaanN. What is that?

Level 10

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Today's desserts. Enjoy it and have a great weekend. πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ
Photos Source: My Food Blog

Oreo Chocolate CheesecakeOreo Chocolate CheesecakeSnickers CheesecakeSnickers CheesecakeCookies and Cream FudgeCookies and Cream Fudge

@SalmaanN, @BudionoS, @OSAMA, @JonasKL, @Kamalhasnainee, @ErmesT, @LucioV, @HelloSamsonR, @MegS, @KarenVChin

This is unbelievable, o feel like biting my screen of my phone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. @JohnnyE why are you punishing us with all this beautiful dessert photos 😒😒. Now you make me search for them now on Google Maps in my community😊.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

This is unbelievable, o feel like biting my screen of my phone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. @JohnnyE why are you punishing us with all this beautiful dessert photos 😒😒. Now you make me search for them now on Google Maps in my community😊.

Don't bite your screen @HelloSamsonR, you'll broke your teeth. LOL. I am not punishing you, I am generous and want to feed you all. πŸ˜‚

Level 10

@JohnnyE If you know what you have done to me today, honestly it's really paining me I can't eat this desserts in reality 😒😒. Wish I could take this photos from my screen and eat them all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@JohnnyE If you know what you have done to me today, honestly it's really paining me I can't eat this desserts in reality 😒😒. Wish I could take this photos from my screen and eat them all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Sorry about that @HelloSamsonR. I wish I could send you them all in the box by plane. πŸ˜‚

Level 8

Its name is Double Dekker.. Its completely made of Ghee, a milk product.. This name Double Dekker is because it has two colours.. Believe me, it taste amazing.. 😊😊

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@SalmaanN wrote:

Looks delicious @SalmaanN. What is that?

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@JohnnyE I just followed you on Google+ to see your dessert collections, if you watch I was offline for 1hour+. I went to look for the replica of your dessert photos to purchase. But I couldn't find it, it's not available in my community πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Why do you do this to us @JohnnyE

Level 9

Really impressive @JohnnyE !

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@JohnnyE You are the Local Guides Dessert Master πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh