JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: Dessert Photos πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ

Take it easy @OSAMA all will be well. @JohnnyE @Kamalhasnainee @LucioV @Umashankar

@OSAMA wrote:

Am eating my mobile now πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

@JohnnyE @Kamalhasnainee @Umashankar @JonasKL @LucioV

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@LucioV wrote:

I can't control myself when i see mint and chocolate....

What about these @LucioV, @OSAMA, @Kamalhasnainee, @Umashankar, @JonasKL, you wanna some? 😁😁 If you want the recipe, just let me know. πŸ˜‚

Classic Mint Chocolate BrowniesClassic Mint Chocolate BrowniesChocolate Mint Kiss CrinklesChocolate Mint Kiss Crinkles

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

@JohnnyE

You must visit middle East , Jordan or

UAE ( Dubai) all type of Restaurant all delicious  Dishes from all around the world 

Then you decide πŸ˜‰

@_Johnny_ wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

@JohnnyE πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

You are now member of the food lovers club so we will let eat you all type of Food 

Not just Chicken breasts

@OSAMA, no way, that's not gonna happen. All other meat has awful taste. I tried but cannot take it, especially not lamb and beef.

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

@JohnnyE

You must visit middle East , Jordan or

UAE ( Dubai) all type of Restaurant all delicious  Dishes from all around the world 

Then you decide πŸ˜‰

I was couple of times in Arabic restaurants and love lot of things but not meat and nothing cannot change it since I don't like taste of the meat, that's the point. I bet you have a lot of tasty dishes there. I will taste everything but not meat. πŸ˜€

Level 9

Level 10

wow amazing desert bro @JohnnyE

are you food blogger? so please share your blog. then we will visit each other πŸ™‚

Level 9

@BudionoS wrote:

wow amazing desert bro @JohnnyE

are you food blogger? so please share your blog. then we will visit each other πŸ™‚

Thanks @BudionoS. I cannot share my blog publicly since promotional content is against the Local Guides program rules. I will send you the link via PM.

Level 8

Wowww, @JohnnyE..

You made a great post here.. 😊😊Desserts is what I love the most.. You made me hungry from your desserts photo.. Especially the first photo took my mind.. 😁😁 I see a lot desserts photos were on the way to this post..πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

Wowww, @JohnnyE..

You made a great post here.. 😊😊Desserts is what I love the most.. You made me hungry from your desserts photo.. Especially the first photo took my mind.. 😁😁 I see a lot desserts photos were on the way to this post..πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Thanks @SalmaanN. Desserts are my favorite and on my food blog 95% of recipes are dessert recipes. πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸ₯žπŸͺ

Level 9

Today's desserts. Enjoy it and have a great weekend. πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ
Photos Source: My Food Blog

Oreo Chocolate CheesecakeOreo Chocolate CheesecakeSnickers CheesecakeSnickers CheesecakeCookies and Cream FudgeCookies and Cream Fudge

@SalmaanN, @BudionoS, @OSAMA, @JonasKL, @Kamalhasnainee, @ErmesT, @LucioV, @HelloSamsonR, @MegS, @KarenVChin

Level 10

@JohnnyE You are the Local Guides Dessert Master πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚