JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Dessert Photos 🍰🎂🍩🍪

@JohnnyE

Lately you have been famishing us, we are lucky for having that Bites and cake came to rescue from us being just skin and bones. 😸😁💀🎂🍪🍘🍴

Level 9

My Butter-Scotch Rum/Cayenne WhoopiesMy Butter-Scotch Rum/Cayenne Whoopies

ThaTruthSeka
Level 9

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Nice photos to watch @JohnnyE. Hoping to taste them too.

Help yourself @BishowvijayaP, eat as much as you can. 😊

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @JohnnyE

Simply amazing, lovely and yummy 

Welcome back ,impressive profile picture 

Thanks for sharing 

Thanks @AkmalB, good to be back, even though I am very limited with time during winter season. That's the best part of my job. Photo is taken in Dublin, Ireland at Google Headquarters. 😊

Level 9

@Jnjoe wrote:

@JohnnyE

That is a big cake will need help to finish it but I could finish chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites alone.😂😍

Go ahead, @Jnjoe. 😊

Level 9

@irarto if you didn't noticed this topic is for dessert photos and your photos are not for this subject, please delete your posts and share photos that are appropriate for this topic. Thanks.

Level 10

Of course @JohnnyE as I have a hungry belly always with me. lol

@JohnnyE wrote:

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Help yourself @BishowvijayaP, eat as much as you can. 😊

Level 9

@Jnjoe wrote:

JohnnyE

Lately you have been famishing us, we are lucky for having that Bites and cake came to rescue from us being just skin and bones. 😸😁💀🎂🍪🍘🍴

Sorry guys, I have been in the US for the past 4 months. I was so busy enjoying every moment of my journey so I wasn't active on any social media. Here are some new treats from my food blog for you to taste. Missed you all. ❤

Hot Chocolate Cookie CupsHot Chocolate Cookie CupsSnowball CookiesSnowball CookiesPeppermint Pattie-Stuffed Chocolate CookiesPeppermint Pattie-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies

@SarahKa, @MiaMaria, @SalmaanN, @BishowvijayaP, @PoonamB, @Prdeep, @Jnjoe, @AkmalB, @ThaTruthSeka, @NareshDarji

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Of course @JohnnyE as I have a hungry belly always with me. lol

@BishowvijayaP knock yourself out, eat as much as you can 😀