Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: Dessert Photos πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ

@JohnnyE , I will not see this Nooooo

No

Noooooooooo

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Since it's Sunday, here are my mouth watering dessert photos for all of you. Feel free to eat as much as you can. πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ

Source: My food blog

Chocolate-Peanut Ice Cream CakeChocolate-Peanut Ice Cream CakePeanut Butter Rocky Road FudgePeanut Butter Rocky Road FudgeTurtle Thumbprint CookiesTurtle Thumbprint Cookies

@HelloSamsonR, @SalmaanN, @Kamalhasnainee, @OSAMA, @Anonymous, @Bakhtiyar, @JonasKL, @NareshDarji, @Umashankar, @ErmesT.

Level 10

No @JohnnyE Not today again, 😒😒😞😞. Am still recovering from the trauma I didn't eat those desserts yesterday, now you come again with this oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Please really don't do this to me. 

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

@JohnnyE , I will not see this Nooooo

No

Noooooooooo

You already did @OSAMA, there is no way back, eat it. πŸ˜‚

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

No @JohnnyE Not today again, 😒😒😞😞. Am still recovering from the trauma I didn't eat those desserts yesterday, now you come again with this oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Please really don't do this to me. 

@HelloSamsonR, come on, we all need some dessert everyday (ps: don't tell anyone that I only eat desserts on Sunday because of my training). However I will give my best to share at least 2 new dessert photos from my blog, just to make your day. πŸ˜‚

Level 9

@Anonymous, I was in the middle of replying to your post and noticed that you have deleted your previous message. However all food photos are from my own blog and source is written above the photos. Obviously you missed that part. 😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't know that @JohnnyE. I am not a fortune teller. @OSAMA and @HelloSamsonR always told me in my first moments in Connect I put ALWAYS source...that's all bud.

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

I didn't know that @JohnnyE. I am not a fortune teller. @OSAMA and @HelloSamsonR always told me in my first moments in Connect I put ALWAYS source...that's all bud.

@Anonymous, no worries. I understand what you was referring. I agree with @OSAMA and @HelloSamsonR. I am food blogger for years and owner of multiple social media communities, biggest one on Facebook is with over 2 million followers, biggest one on Google+ is with over 586,000 members. Each community has it's own rules but rule number 1 for all my communities is: Post photos, videos or other content related to the community subject. If you post something that belong to someone else, credit to the owner is mandatory. In my country like in the US, copyright is well respected and you cannot use anyone's content without owners written permission. It's regulated by the law.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok @JohnnyE.If you want to know something about spanish food or tapas...or moroccan food count on me, and take a look my contributions to Food Lovers ClubπŸ‘πŸ˜‰.

@Nando76 Local Guide MasterChef

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

Ok @JohnnyE.If you want to know something about spanish food or tapas...or moroccan food count on me, and take a look my contributions to Food Lovers ClubπŸ‘πŸ˜‰.

@Nando76 Local Guide MasterChef

Of course @Anonymous, I would love to learn about all cuisines. Will do. Thanks. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

PS: I bet that @HelloSamsonR, @OSAMA, @NareshDarji, @NicacioS would love to learn more as much as I do. 😊🍴

Level 8

Omg.. Looks so so delicious, @JohnnyE.. Can you please do anything so that I could taste those last cookies.. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I am trying to put my fingers through my phone screen.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Since it's Sunday, here are my mouth watering dessert photos for all of you. Feel free to eat as much as you can. πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ

Source: My food blog

Chocolate-Peanut Ice Cream CakeChocolate-Peanut Ice Cream CakePeanut Butter Rocky Road FudgePeanut Butter Rocky Road FudgeTurtle Thumbprint CookiesTurtle Thumbprint Cookies

@HelloSamsonR, @SalmaanN, @Kamalhasnainee, @OSAMA, @Anonymous, @Bakhtiyar, @JonasKL, @NareshDarji, @Umashankar, @ErmesT.

Vellore Local Guides