MrSingh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Dear guides. Today I am going to share you a beautiful temple of India which is made of "GOLD".

2F42BB7B-0A3F-4B40-9423-A93EE5344EF2.jpeg

D84BD4CE-DBEF-4F3E-B2C6-C20E2F7FF4D9.jpeg

2A4B010D-92F1-4D3F-A1EE-4B5CAF7B9CE8.jpeg

13A8FB4A-F243-447C-B1D1-6F8619D0F2EE.jpeg

63D2C17F-3822-4BEC-A0CF-E5E458884475.jpeg

7E197D35-AD60-46E3-918F-49B82E26ED7A.jpeg

Harmandir Sahib, Golden Temple Road, Atta Mandi, Katra Ahluwalia, Amritsar, Punjab, India
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Dear guides. Today I am going to share you a beautiful temple of India which is made of "G

@MrSingh Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. I have not personally visited the place, but I know it is a very important and holy site for Sikhs. One day if I will definitely try to go there.

For other readers of this post who may be keen to read more about this place, here is the Wiki link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Temple

Also, if possible for future posts that you can rotate the photos in the correct orientation before posting so the post will look even more beautiful. 🙂

Level 6

Re: Dear guides. Today I am going to share you a beautiful temple of India which is made of "G

Very beautiful photos of the golden temple in Amritsar @MrSingh. I have yet to visit the city but promise To do so on one of my next trips to your amazing country.

Google Moderator

Re: Dear guides. Today I am going to share you a beautiful temple of India which is made of "GOLD".

Hi @MrSingh,

Welcome to Connect!

This temple looks so bright and mesmerizing with that golden ornamentation.

Do you go there often? How does it feel to see the Golden Temple up close?

By the way, please note that there's a 1,000 photo limit here on Connect. You can check out these two posts for tips on how to better manage your photo posts:

Also, since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Re: Dear guides. Today I am going to share you a beautiful temple of India which is made of "GO

Thanks buddy 

I go there on occasionally but always feel peace whenever I go and do workship. 

Level 2

Thank you 

you should come most welcome.

Level 2

Thank you 

Hope to see u soon there