Lightchaser's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

County Cork and Cork City Photos

Angler's Rest, Cork (by Helena Lefever).Angler's Rest, Cork (by Helena Lefever).

Donoughmore in County Cork (by Helena Lefever).Donoughmore in County Cork (by Helena Lefever).

Near Blackrock, Cork City (by Helena Lefever).Near Blackrock, Cork City (by Helena Lefever).

Donoughmore, County Cork (by Helena Lefever).Donoughmore, County Cork (by Helena Lefever).

County Cork, Ireland
3 comments
Level 8

Re: County Cork and Cork City Photos

The views are mesmerising @Lightchaser

Level 8

Woooo nice pictures @Lightchaser, thank you so much for sharing this photos with us my dear!!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Lightchaser, love your Connect username and how apt as it looks like you are always chasing light indeed! 

New here? Welcome to Local Guides Connect! This is a community forum where Local Guides from all over the world share experiences and exchange ideas with one another. There are just so much to see and share here! I think we can see a lot of beautiful pictures from you in the coming days. 🙂 You may like to check out the Share Your Photos and Discoveries board (one of my favs!) and take a look at the photos by other community members. 

For quick tips on how this community forum works and some best practices, check out this post! Have fun! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.