Did you mean: 
Level 8

Cornell Fine Arts Museum

Screenshot_20170804-000808.jpg

Screenshot_20170804-000826.jpg

Screenshot_20170804-000859.jpg

Screenshot_20170804-000952.jpg

Screenshot_20170804-001008.jpg

Sorry guys I've been MIA, been really sick the last few days. Just starting to feel better now....thankfully!!

But anyways I want to sharing a few photos from an exhibit I went to, called the "Patrick Martinez American Memorial", found at the Cornell Fine Arts Museum, in Winter Park Florida (within the Rollins College Campus).

This Artist tackles the problems we face in America, especially on the topic of immigration. I won't get into the politics of it, I'm sure many have kept up to date with the uncertainty and fear and aggressive state that our country is in regarding the subject. I really appreciated the realism in his unfiltered art. He also has step up a pink wall which allows you pay tribute by writing your story to share...

This exhibit is available until mid September, and currently the entrance is free if you want to visit. It isn't a big museum, but it is very nice for a nice walk through if you're in the area 🙂 

*** Anyways, I will play catch up with everyone tomorrow, this sick girl needs her rest. MISS YOU CONNECT FAMILY💜💜💜

Cornell Fine Arts Museum, Holt Avenue, Winter Park, FL, United States
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Cornell Fine Arts Museum

Hope you fine soon @DiAnaUS

Thanks for sharing the photos & information about this place

It looks Beautiful.

Level 10

Nice collections @DiAnaUS :). Thanks for sharing and I wish to  a speedy recovery as well. 🙂

Kind Regards, 

Samson 

Connect Moderator

Welcome back @DiAnaUS

Hope you are getting better soon. 

Nice place. It seems this is a very sensitive issue in many countries right now (forgetting that most of us were migrants, in the past). 

Thanks for sharing this place with us 

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

Muy bueno lo que compartiste @DiAnaUS, y deseo de corazón que te mejores, tus aportes se extrañan cuando no los vemos :).

El tema de la inmigración es muy complejo, pero tocado desde el punto de vista en que lo posteaste está excelente comparte La foto de la fachada del salón de arte.

saludos Farid

Level 9

Get well soon @DiAnaUS 😊😊😊

Very nice post , you choose wonderful topics 😉