PennyChristie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Connecting with the world around me

ChinaChinaBronte, Sydney AustraliaBronte, Sydney AustraliaPerth, AustraliaPerth, AustraliaGreat Wall, Beijing ChinaGreat Wall, Beijing ChinaDumbo, Brooklyn Bridge, New York USADumbo, Brooklyn Bridge, New York USASydney AustraliaSydney AustraliaKyeemah, Sydney AustraliaKyeemah, Sydney AustraliaTop of the Rock, New York USATop of the Rock, New York USACarss Park, Sydney AustraliaCarss Park, Sydney AustraliaGuggenheim, New York USAGuggenheim, New York USADumbo, Brooklyn Bridge, New York USADumbo, Brooklyn Bridge, New York USAValentine Park, Blacktown NSW AustraliaValentine Park, Blacktown NSW AustraliaCoogee, Sydney AustraliaCoogee, Sydney AustraliaMy dad gave me a little Kodak camera when I was a little girl back in the 70's.  I carried that camera everywhere, carefully taking photos, trying not to waste my film on blurry shots.  I would get so excited when I would get the photos developed at the local shopping centre. Even though I don't print very many photos these days, because everything is digital, I still feel that same excitement when I look back at my photos at the end of the day. I love taking photos of anything that makes me happy. Most of these things include sunsets, sunrise, the ocean and I especially love taking macros of flowers. The colours and shapes of our world are amazing and truly beautiful. I am really blessed to live in a country with so much variety all around me.

Sydney NSW, Australia
5 comments
Level 6

Re: Connecting with the world around me

wonderful..very beautiful picture.

Connect Moderator
Level 10

Hi @PennyChristie welcome to Connect 2.0!

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, may I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

Congratulations! Nice photos!

Lucio

Connect Moderator

Thanks for all the links @LucioV

I'm still trying to work out how the new forum works. It’s still a bit confusing and messy but after attending Connect Live 2018 I’m sure they will keep improving it and make it a little more user friendly. 

Level 6

Great photography. You have a great eye for detail. Keep sharing what you love. Blessed for sure.