TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Challenge: Share your best jumping photo

You going to catch me, @PaulPavlinovich?! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@TraciC wrote:

You going to catch me, @PaulPavlinovich?! 

Lol, the rope does that but sure. It's easy to control your descent 🙂

Level 9

Nice jumping @MahmudPolash !

@MahmudPolash wrote:

Jumping in The Longest unbroken sea Beach!!DSC_0349_1498943064968.jpg

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Though it's a breathtaking job but full of adventure's...! @PaulPavlinovich thanks for sharing with us.

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

The leap of faith off Shiprock in Gembrook. When you come to Straya @TraciC you'll be jumping off this rock 🙂

Abseiling ShiprockAbseiling Shiprock

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Level 10

😊😋 God had planned for me to introduce myself with you via. connect @OSAMA bro. So he gave me a way out at that moment via. jumping. 😀😁😂

@OSAMA wrote:

Am happy nothing happened to you bro @BishowvijayaP , yeah of course sometimes  jumping save our lifes 😊

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@TraciC, actually I don't have any such photos to display right now. But I have many jumping incidences. Now I am sharing the most memorable one.

In the year 2015 AD, Nepal had faced the devastating earthquake. The day was Saturday (Saturday is holiday here) and I was sitting at home. In a mid-day the earth started to shake. At that time my sister couldn't make a proper walk due to this shaking. I hardly made my way up to balcony of first floor with the help of wall and jumped to the ground. Nothing happened beside a little bit cut on a leg. 😀😁

@JohnnyE@mSiDDHARTHA@NareshDarji@OSAMA, sometimes we need to jump for life also. 🙂 🙂

Level 9

@TraciC wrote:

For those of you who don't know, I love taking jumping photos, especially on my travels. I took an awesome jumping photo at a trampoline park in NYC yesterday that made me think of challenging you all to take AND share a jumping photo in front of something in your country or city. Share it here in the comments on Connect as well as on social media using #LocalGuides. 

Jumping in Venice Beach, CaliforniaJumping in Venice Beach, California

Jumping at Fly High in NYCJumping at Fly High in NYC

But here are a few of my favorite jumping pictures from around the world:

Jumping at the Sun Voyager in IcelandJumping at the Sun Voyager in Iceland

Jumping at the Pyramid of the Sun in MexicoJumping at the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico

More jumping photos can be found in my Google+ collection as well as my tumblr, but both need to be updated. 😄

Maddie & Sophia jumping in the Eno

One of my favorite pictures of my daughter and our cousin jumping into the Eno State Park river in Durham NC

Heather McPherson
Level 9

Another fave of my daughterAnother fave of my daughter

And cannon ball!!!And cannon ball!!!

Heather McPherson
Level 10

Finally, got some serious jumping photos, thanks to my daughter Virginia 🙂

Death Valley jumping with Local guides t-shirtDeath Valley jumping with Local guides t-shirt

DSC_4205a.jpg

Level 8

My love!!! You remember me Rudolf Nureyev ahahaha @LucioV the jumping kudo!