Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Challenge: Share your best jumping photo

Hi family!

Shared in G +.

Jumps began to appear constant in the local guides program. 🙂

@TraciC Thank you for sharing your trademark. 

@OSAMA , I'll wait for your photo.

Regards from Brazil! Â© ®

Level 9

OMG......

just seeing you guys make me motivated I like this Challenge and I accept ....

@TraciC @Haruki 

Jumping Challenge :)Jumping Challenge 🙂

I shoot this while making Temple of Hercules Post 🙂 

Level 8

This is an interesting topic. I really like to take jumping photos. here are some of my photos.

At Galle Dutch Fort, Sri LankaAt Galle Dutch Fort, Sri LankaAt Jaffna, Sri LankaAt Jaffna, Sri LankaThis is me and my cousins at Mount Lavinia Beach, Sri LankaThis is me and my cousins at Mount Lavinia Beach, Sri Lanka

Level 7

Hi @TraciC , nice photos,

Here is my one and only jumping photoJumping photo at yusmarg KashmirJumping photo at yusmarg Kashmir

See photos of Yusmarg Kashmir

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/This-is-Yousmarg-quot-The-Medow-of-Jesus-quo...

@TraciC wrote:

For those of you who don't know, I love taking jumping photos, especially on my travels. I took an awesome jumping photo at a trampoline park in NYC yesterday that made me think of challenging you all to take AND share a jumping photo in front of something in your country or city. Share it here in the comments on Connect as well as on social media using #LocalGuides. 

Jumping in Venice Beach, CaliforniaJumping in Venice Beach, California

Jumping at Fly High in NYCJumping at Fly High in NYC

But here are a few of my favorite jumping pictures from around the world:

Jumping at the Sun Voyager in IcelandJumping at the Sun Voyager in Iceland

Jumping at the Pyramid of the Sun in MexicoJumping at the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico

More jumping photos can be found in my Google+ collection as well as my tumblr, but both need to be updated. 😄

Basityousuf
Level 8

Jump is you wanna go faster! It's for you Traci C., just for you!

While I was shooting a campaign in which I freely share my image for a friend of mine who has got a boutique in my hometown,

I suddenly think about you @TraciC...

IMG_2075.JPGIMG_2079.JPGIMG_2091.JPGIMG_2092.JPGIMG_2093.JPGIMG_2094.JPGIMG_2098.JPGlook at the result...

Level 4

http://exploremanaslu.com/trip/manaslu-circuit-trekking/http://exploremanaslu.com/trip/manaslu-circuit-trekking/

@TraciC wrote:

For those of you who don't know, I love taking jumping photos, especially on my travels. I took an awesome jumping photo at a trampoline park in NYC yesterday that made me think of challenging you all to take AND share a jumping photo in front of something in your country or city. Share it here in the comments on Connect as well as on social media using #LocalGuides. 

Jumping in Venice Beach, CaliforniaJumping in Venice Beach, California

Jumping at Fly High in NYCJumping at Fly High in NYC

But here are a few of my favorite jumping pictures from around the world: 

Jumping at the Sun Voyager in IcelandJumping at the Sun Voyager in Iceland

Jumping at the Pyramid of the Sun in MexicoJumping at the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico

More jumping photos can be found in my Google+ collection as well as my tumblr, but both need to be updated. 😄

Googler

Re: Jump is you wanna go faster! It's for you Traci C., just for you!

Hahaha, @DanielaBP! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I could just imagine you being like "WAIT I NEED A PHOTO!" I hope you got that outfit, too! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@TraciC @DanielaBP @Kumaran_thanga @IlankovanT @MahabubMunna @PavelSarwar @SumaiyaZafrin

Your Photos looking Awesome

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Level 8

Eheh I have to do it for u!

@TraciC Asks local guides do it! 😂😜

no outfit... sometimes I'm too kind to be true

@TraciC wrote:

Hahaha, @DanielaBP! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I could just imagine you being like "WAIT I NEED A PHOTO!" I hope you got that outfit, too! 🙂

Level 10

Kef,TunisiaKef,Tunisia

@DanielaBP @TraciC @Umashankar @OSAMA @HoudaR 

Tunisia Local Guides