TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Challenge: Share your best jumping photo

For those of you who don't know, I love taking jumping photos, especially on my travels. I took an awesome jumping photo at a trampoline park in NYC yesterday that made me think of challenging you all to take AND share a jumping photo in front of something in your country or city. Share it here in the comments on Connect as well as on social media using #LocalGuides. 

Jumping in Venice Beach, CaliforniaJumping in Venice Beach, California

Jumping at Fly High in NYCJumping at Fly High in NYC

But here are a few of my favorite jumping pictures from around the world:

Jumping at the Sun Voyager in IcelandJumping at the Sun Voyager in Iceland

Jumping at the Pyramid of the Sun in MexicoJumping at the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico

More jumping photos can be found in my Google+ collection as well as my tumblr, but both need to be updated. 😄

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
98 comments
Level 10

Re: Challenge: Share your best jumping photo

@TraciC Cool photos, is that the spirit behind your instagram handle jumpingtraci 😄

Level 10

Amazing click @TraciC 

Let me jump and capture. 

Give me some time. 

Level 10

Wow @TraciC didn't know about your passion  ^_^

I accept the challenge! I will shoot something the next days!

Level 10

Hi @TraciC!

This is a wonderful suggestion.  Tried to unearth a few jumpshots of mine, some with friends. 

Here they are. Look for my peeping bellybutton. lol.

TAJ MAHAL, INDIATAJ MAHAL, INDIA

SULTAN BOLKIAH MOSQUE, COTABATO CITY, PHILIPPINESSULTAN BOLKIAH MOSQUE, COTABATO CITY, PHILIPPINES

SANTO NIÑO CATHEDRAL, CEBU CITY, PHILIPPINESSANTO NIÑO CATHEDRAL, CEBU CITY, PHILIPPINES

KALSANGI CLUBHOUSE, POLOMOLOK, SOUTH COTABATO, PHILIPPINES WITH THE SOX BLOGGERSKALSANGI CLUBHOUSE, POLOMOLOK, SOUTH COTABATO, PHILIPPINES WITH THE SOX BLOGGERS

KALSANGI CLUBHOUSE, POLOMOLOK, PHILIPPINES WITH  BLOGGERSKALSANGI CLUBHOUSE, POLOMOLOK, PHILIPPINES WITH BLOGGERS

PORT OF GLAN, SARANGANI PROVINCE, PHILIPPINES WITH SOX BLOGGERSPORT OF GLAN, SARANGANI PROVINCE, PHILIPPINES WITH SOX BLOGGERS

Connect Moderator

I have to be honest, I started taking more jumping photos after seeing all of your jumping photos @TraciC. So in honor to that, I'll present my most memorable jumping photo with you and @Shirley 🙂

Jumping for joy! Literally.. :PJumping for joy! Literally.. 😛

Edit - Just saw we're supposed to add a photo from our city/country, I'll include this jumping photo during our meetup last year at at&t park. Credit to @KimberlyAnnG for the awesome GIF 🙂

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Level 10

@TraciC my weight only 47 KG so afraid to jump because if wind more then risk to fly 😉  Love to hanging IMG_1267.JPG

18671379_1807485982598552_2543431983840395331_o.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

That was a pretty memorable jumping photo that @iyudhi posted, he did take the one from my city as well!! I was thinking of that one too when I read your post @TraciC so instead, I did a quick"jumping" search in my Google photos and found this:

martial arts + jump?martial arts + jump?

This one is from awhile ago.  I traveled to Egypt in August 2012 and one of our friends there took us sandboarding.  We took this photo in a national park that is somewhere 90 minutes from Cairo during our adventure.  I thought the shadows in this photo were really interesting!

I had completely forgotten that @KimberlyAnnG and I did some jumping photos at I/O this year!!  This was fun as the background is some kind of augmented reality.

5940d231b8cc2472167721.gif

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

@TraciC this is nice. I'm always watching your jumping photos in G+ 🙂

Here's mine 😄

1000 (4).jpg

1000 (2).jpg

1000 (3).jpg

Level 8

Jump at World largest se beach cox's bazarJump at World largest se beach cox's bazar

Local Guides Couple JumpLocal Guides Couple Jump

Four community moderator  (nepal, kuakata, dinajpur, mymensingh) jumpFour community moderator (nepal, kuakata, dinajpur, mymensingh) jump

@TraciCI think you like this, but can't do jump like u. ur jump is awesome.

Proud to be a Local Guide.