Khosro78's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Cave

Zaingan Zaynan, known as Zingan Cave, is located in Ilam province. Zingang River is located in the geographical location N332614 E460939 in Ilam province. Zingang Road in the area of ​​Saleh Abad as a geomorphologic phenomenon results in the erosion of one of the sub-Cham Red Zagros Mountains. This strait is a permanent waterway of about 1 km, which has created a very interesting natural landscape in the Bakhtiari Formation. The Zingan River is located in the Sialkhabad section and is within 5 km of it and is part of its protected area. Functions of the city of Mehran. This area is located on the edge of the protected area of ​​Kulkak in Ilam province. This strait is a permanent waterway with an approximate length of 11 km and has been created among the hills of the west of Saleh Abad, which has created a very interesting natural landscape with Hubar from the plain of Saleh Abad.
Zaingan Strait with a width of approximately 5 meters, which in some gystems is at least 2 meters and in wider sections reaches up to 8 meters in the middle and middle parts of the deep roads. The sediments in the section of the upper part include the conglomerate, which according to ...1424679844_irantraveller-zingan-cave-20.jpg1424679820_irantraveller-zingan-cave-17.jpg1424679793_irantraveller-zingan-cave-15.jpg1424679880_irantraveller-zingan-cave-14.jpg1424679783_irantraveller-zingan-cave-13.jpg1424679782_irantraveller-zingan-cave-22.jpg

Ilam Province, Iran
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Cave

@Khosro78, Very pictures. thanks for sharing them.

Here is the Roque Saint Christophe in France. It is a troglodyte site

This is how it is now:

DSC_1178.JPG

The way it was in the past!

DSC_1179 (2).JPG

Hopefully, you will like them.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Interesting place. Thanks for sharing.

Level 5

Hi 

That was my first experience at local guide community and your reply made me so ģlad to keep on  

Appreciate so much 

Best regard 

Khosro shohani 

Ilam Iran 

Level 10

Beautiful place and some excellent shots, @Khosro78, thanks for sharing!

Level 10

Thanks for sharing the place info @Khosro78. Is video of a journey  available to watch?

Level 5

Greeting 

So glad you liked my post , I'll search for video but at my next debate I am gonna introducing my small and Amazing Hometown that even for my countryman is still unknown 

Level 10

Level 8

@Khosro78 thanks for sharing with us such nice snaps 😊

Level 10
Solution

@Khosro78, Very pictures. thanks for sharing them.

Here is the Roque Saint Christophe in France. It is a troglodyte site

This is how it is now:

DSC_1178.JPG

The way it was in the past!

DSC_1179 (2).JPG

Hopefully, you will like them.

Level 5

Thank you from your kind reply 

Your pictures are awesome 

Regard