CaptainHook's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Carshooting

Beautiful Bangladesh

IMG_20170417_162828.jpgIMG_20170417_163614.jpg03001c54.jpgIMG_20161224_123552.jpgIMG_20161224_123557.jpg

Md Polash Hossien

||
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShafiulB very nice collections 

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShafiulB very nice collections 

@Anonymous Thanks vi ...

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

Hi my friends @ShafiulB, @CaptainHook, @Anonymous, @Polash0001@DavidTito@OSAMA@Rui_defex@KlaudiyaG

Just in case, you haven't seen that one. It is a good mean of transport (for eggs) in Thailand:

ThailandThailand

See you 

Jul

Connect Moderator

@Julienpaul44 wrote:

Hi my friends @ShafiulB, @CaptainHook, @Anonymous, @Polash0001@DavidTito@OSAMA@Rui_defex@KlaudiyaG

Just in case, you haven't seen that one. It is a good mean of transport (for eggs) in Thailand:

ThailandThailand

See you 

Jul

@Julien44 How amazing photo this one ... 

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Re: hi

Hello @Prince42,

Welcome to Connect!

We have a great topic for Carshooting. I have moved your topic there.

Since you're new to the community, here are some tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

@Julien44 muito interessante, pois é um meio econômico de entrega.

Se eu fosse o entregador seria despedido, provavelmente eu destruiria todos os ovos.

Servidor Público
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Julien44 yes its Vespa 150cc also found here in my country Pakistan, that's good and to drive

Level 6

Re: hi

@Prince42 carro muito bacana, convido os amigos @Julien44@CaptainHook@ShafiulB para prestigiar mais um pouco.

Vou compartilhar um evento anual que ocorre na minha cidade, o Antigomobilismo de Santana de Parnaíba, reúne carros de épocas que fizeram o glamour e o status nas década anteriores, podemos ver os clássicos brasileiros e importados, este evento ocorre no no domingo do ultimo fim de semana de junho ou julho, abaixo as fotos da web.

Ford MustangFord Mustang 

Ford 29Ford 29 

?????? 

GM Chevrolet Opala SS, o monstro do anos '80GM Chevrolet Opala SS, o monstro do anos '80 

Obrigado

Servidor Público