Prodeep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Can you guess?

Hi,

Can you guess which famous world monument has this ancient flooring?

IMG_20161204_210942.jpg

Cheers!

9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Can you guess?

Hey @Prodeep,

Thanks for sharing.

I honestly have no idea. Can you please share some tips, like location of the place?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hi @GeorgesHR that would be giving away the place without much guess;) Ok here is a hint below:

It is  one of the Wonders of the World! Now that's a big hint;)

Of course only the ones who have visited the place will be able to crack it.

Good luck!

Cheers!

Level 6

This will eventually be solved @Prodeep  🙂 Even by people who have not seen it.

By 'Process of elimination' - for those that have seen one of the 'Wonders of the World' but not this one 🙂

This is NOT the Taj Mahal in India.

Level 6

I take that back - YES it is the Taj Mahal, the floor around the main building 🙂

Level 8

Bingo @James8Arthur! You got it the second time around! What made you change ur mind;)

Indeed it's the flooring at the back of the monument. As you know one has to wear a protective for the footwear.

Here's a link to the video:

https://youtu.be/5AiPkFiXSrQ

Sharing some more pics here.View from Taj Mahal  over looking the Yamuna riverView from Taj Mahal over looking the Yamuna river

Unmistakable design pattern.Unmistakable design pattern.

IMG_20161201_143139~2.jpg

IMG_20161201_145901~3.jpg

IMG_20161201_154901~2.jpg

IMG_20161201_154051~2.jpg

IMG_20161201_153229~2.jpg

Cheers!

Level 6

Hi @Prodeep I looked at a few of my photos but wasn't so sure, so I googled 'taj flooring' and found quite a few pictures of the tiles 🙂

Did you have to pay for those foot covers you were wearing in the video? I remember having to put a pair on and they had been heavily used by other people.

I will be going to India again next year but am not staying in Agra, instead heading to a nearby place called Jatar which is close to the Chambal river.

Nice photos by the way 🙂 

Level 8

Perfect @Prodeep

Thanks for sharing. I have been to Taj Mahal 3 times. 🙂

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

Haha! Really cool @Prodeep! I was looking forward to someone guessing it. Bravo, @James8Arthur

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hey @James8Arthur when I bought the ticket at the counter, they popped a fresh white one, all rolled up. After wearing, kinda felt like I was going moonwalking;) Not sure what u got but next time do ask them for a fresh one.

Thanks @NadyaPN was hoping one would eventually play Sherlock;) Guess there's not enough Wonders for a cover up;) wasn't really planning to give hints;)

@Badruddeen actually been there only once touring it;) and the one other time years ago, at the back across the river, for a daybreak  commercial shoot for John Deere.