ArielleM_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Calling all Jersey City residents!

Calling all Jersey City residents! It's time for us to unite and create Meet-ups and lists to "show and tell" everyone what our city is about. What does Jersey City mean to you? To me, it means unity, diversity, creativity, access and a good old time. We all know what makes our experiences unique and what brings us together. Let's combine the best of the best in an effort to guide visitors and residents alike along our busy streets, hidden paths and unwritten roads.

In my experiences as a Jersey City native, I've come across a myriad of options, selections and to-do's that I'd love to share with the world. I know you've got some gems to share, and together, we can increase awareness of one of the greatest cities to ever be. As an artist, Jersey City has been a mecca for creatives, entrepreneurs, innovators and the like. As a free-spirit, I can always count on my city for great entertainment, music, relaxation and food.

So, who's ready to link up and share our experiences? Who wants to host events that’ll leave a lasting impression on all who attend? Let’s give credit to the businesses we love and relay our experiences to the world. Let's outline the beaten path, places unseen and locations we'd like to highlight. The best part is that each person’s perspective is sure to be different, and that simply adds value to what we’re trying to do. Put your lists together, start reviewing and let's work toward an epic meet-up.

Come along for the ride and let’s unite! 

I hope you all enjoy this quick video of a mural in Jersey City along the Journal Square  PATH station. 

(Mural curated by Green Villain, comprised of Jersey City and New York artist.)

Jersey City, NJ, USA
1 comment
Level 9

Re: Calling all Jersey City residents!

Hello @ArielleM_

A very warm welcome to local guides connect 🙂

You have some serious writing skills, thanks for sharing with us the beauty of your city, the video footage of street art is amazing to watch too.

Hope to see you more often, Have a nice day

Best Regards