StuParker's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: CAPE TOWN // RESTAURANTS

Hey @StuParker,

Woah! I just caught up on the videos. I am a big fan of waffles, that's why the last video is my personal favourite. 

I am 100% sure @MarinSt and @KlaudiyaG will enjoy this topic a lot.

Thank you,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hey @NadyaPN!

Glad to hear you like the waffle video!
They are truly delicious!

Level 8

Looking for amazing sushi at a restaurant right next to the ocean?
Check out Firefish Restaurant, located in the infamous V&A Waterfront!
Sushi Donuts, Sushi Burrito's - the works!

Level 8

Looking for a lunch spot?
Try Clarke's Bar & Dining Room on the popular Bree Street, CBD.
Once of their specialties is grilled cheese and tomato soup - perfect for a winter's meal!

PS. Just behind Clarke's is a dining hall that turns into a restaurant at night called Hail Pizza - be sure to check them out too!

Former Google Contributor

Oh my, @StuParker! Now I want to start my day with lunch. I'm craving a sushi donut! 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Looking for a unique lunch spot in the CBD?
The Raptor Room is a little cafe that is full of colour, offering traditional meals with their own twist.
Check them out!

Level 3

so delicious , just a suggestion if you can add a tag of "halal " with a restaurant if they are .It will be great help 🙂 

Level 8

Hi Tahira,

I'm not sure if they are all Halal, best would be to visit their website or give them a call. 
All their details are in the description of the YouTube video's.

Thanks for watching!

Level 8

Solo Restaurant can be found on the popular Bree Street, CBD.
Tucked away in a courtyard setting with exposed brick, it is really an awesome and modern eatery.
Go anytime, they serve amazing breakfasts and lunches are just as good!

Level 8

So in celebration of St. Patrick's day, I joined Rocomama's for a very green experience!