Level 8

Re: Butterfly

@JeanRV just great shots you are a very good photographer

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Hey @JeanRV,

Thanks so much for sharing! Amazing photos. As @ayann said, you have great skills! Which were the National parks you visited?

Thank you!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Wow.. great shots @JeanRV

Thanks for sharing with us

I have this to share too13032011155.jpg

13032011153.jpg

IMG_20171019_150516.jpg

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Level 10

Thanks @NadyaPN,

Sorry for the delay to answer your mail. I have added some location information on the butterfly pictures.

It was a pleasure for me to find the answer to your question but it took some delay: the national parks I visited in  August 2017 are Niagara falls, Badlands, Yellowstone,Crater lake, Redwood state parkKings Canyon, Sequoia, Zion,Arches, Black canyon of the Gunnison, Great Sand Dune, Mammoth Cave, Shenandoah 

Level 8

Butterflies are very difficult to photograph, your skills are impressive, @JeanRV!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @JeanRV! Thanks for sharing the list of National Parks. I'd love to visit them someday. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Butterfly & US national parks

Hello @NadyaPN, you should defintly visit US National Park, the sooner the better, it is an incredible experience, I wish I had visited them earlier.

The list of National Parks that I shared in the previous post is the list of parks that I visited last year. For a complete list of national park, I would advise to read The Optimal U.S. National Parks Centennial Road Trip. It is an introduction to the US national park system and it includes a Google MyMap optimal roadtrip useful to plan any roadtrip to US National Parks