Zeds's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Bridge photos

Hi @FaridTDF Great photos. I especially like the photo at Iguazu Falls. This place I had seen in a documentary. The place is very nice and it fascinates me. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 5

@FaridTDF,

My wife and I walked across this pedestrian suspension bridge in Bankers Hill,San Diego last year.It spans a deep canyon connecting residential areas.It certainly was very impressive considering how long ago it was constructed.Like I say bridges are an engineering marvel.

Cheers,

Zed star.

The trees merge with the bridge structure.The trees merge with the bridge structure.It sways a bit when you walk across.It sways a bit when you walk across.Now that's old to me.Now that's old to me.It spans a wide deep canyon.It spans a wide deep canyon.

Connect Moderator

Gracias @Myrathor, en un rato les comparto un hilo sobre Misiones, es la provincia en que están las Cataratas del Iguazú en Argentina

Connect Moderator

@Zeds, que cantidad de carteles de seguridad a la entrada del puente muy lindas fotos.

Level 5

@FaridTDF,

Yes I've never seen so many signs before you set foot on a bridge.....I was a little worried walking across. 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

Hi @Zeds This is the bridge over the River Elbe in Přelouč. On the outskirts is a small hydroelectric plant.

https://goo.gl/maps/7C817Hz5mc52

20170312_113524.jpg20170312_113759.jpg

Level 5

@Myrathor,

Wow ...looks really old and Roman.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

Hi Mate,

@Zeds my contribution to your Post 😉

Highline 179Highline 179Highline 179Highline 179Pont Arte ParisPont Arte ParisKarlsbrücke PragKarlsbrücke Pragat Notre Dame Parisat Notre Dame Paris

Walter Sanders
Level 5

@WalterSanders,

They are all great but the first suspension bridge is amazing! Such beautiful scenery as I would expect in Austria.Top photos mate!

Cheers,

Zed star.