Zeds's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Bridge photos

@AslamMo, I understand what you mean, but somethime I post a photo with my wife in.

she loves London, a very beautiful City.

Thanks

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your words, @Zeds. This is also the reason for me to be present in Connect and to be a LG

Level 5

@ErmesT,

My wife does Facebook but I hate it....I am very selective about who I communicate with and share my stuff with......some of you guys and girls are awesome...you know who you are.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

@ErmesT,

My wife and I were back on our bicycles today for the first time in weeks....we had the flu virus that's been hitting California.Here a a couple of cool bridge photos along the coast..a pedestrian bridge we ride over and a railway bridge on the coast.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Pedestrian /bicycle bridge in Solana Beach.Pedestrian /bicycle bridge in Solana Beach.Railway bridge in Cardiff,CA.Railway bridge in Cardiff,CA.

Level 10

@Zeds Here are photos of bridge, which I have took the sunrise photos few days ago.

DSC_0001-HDR.jpg

DSC_0010-HDR.jpg

Level 5

@AnuradhaP,

Thanks mate...I guess you would have to be in a boat or on the banks of the river to get the great shot.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

The bridge over the river Saalach Austria. Near the town of Sankt Martin bei Lofer.

https://goo.gl/maps/NC9DgHiQMhs

most01.jpg

Level 5

@Myrathor,

Very nice! Gee you have these cute bridges everywhere mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 9

Kamarkhali Bridge

Kamarkhali BridgeKamarkhali BridgeThis is most attractive bridge in Faridpur, Bangladesh.

Maps LinkKamarkhali Bridge

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Former Google Contributor

Re: Kamarkhali Bridge

Hi @ShahMdSultan,

Just merged your post into this thread dedicated to bridges :). Thanks for sharing!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them