Zeds's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Bridge photos

@Zeds one favorite was in Italy last year at the Park National Val Grande - I have not used it 🙂 It's a Bridge to walk and to transport Water (like a Viadukt). I've found it after i crashed with my bike to cool my hand in the water 

20160701_113429.jpg20160701_113445.jpg

Walter Sanders
Level 5

@WalterSanders,

Not much clearance to ride a bicycle across there.Cool bridge though.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

@Zeds Yes you're right - it is a very nice Country

Walter Sanders
Level 8

@Zeds The bike was on another place - i'am walking there because i needed a pause 🙂 It was a coincidence that i found this lovely place

Walter Sanders
Level 5

@WalterSanders,

My wife and I were on vacation in Oregon last year.........beautiful place.We spent a day or 2 in Newport which was just fabulous.Bridges everywhere you look and amazing scenery.If ever any of you guys visit the USA put Oregon on your list.

Cheers,

Zed star.

My wife packing up her Nikon D610.My wife packing up her Nikon D610.Over the bridge we go.Over the bridge we go.The Yaquina Bay Bridge is very long.The Yaquina Bay Bridge is very long.It's a fishing town.It's a fishing town.A local fisherman giving us directions.A local fisherman giving us directions.We found a hill to get the big picture.We found a hill to get the big picture.

Connect Moderator

Hermosas fotos @Zeds, EEUU, es un lugar que en algún momento visitaré, Filadelfia, New York y New Orleans, son los sitios que más me atraen, y cuando veo esas fotos de marinas con el puente atrás, me dan ganas de planificar el viaje, pero el mundo es tan grande y diverso, que al poco rato pienso, bueno lo dejamos para otro momento y llevo mi mente a lugares más raros o poco frecuentes. 

Saludos Farid.

Level 5

@FaridTDF,

My wife and I have been to Philadelphia and New Orleans...both fantastic places but no New York yet.... we made a trip back to Australia instead a couple of years ago.We are heading to New Orleans for a few days at the end of April to attend the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.It will be a lot of fun and the food is to die for.Here are a few pics from Philly and New Orleans.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Very fancy hotel in Philly.Very fancy hotel in Philly.Main drag,Philly.Main drag,Philly.Deli in Philly.Deli in Philly.French Quarter,New Orleans.French Quarter,New Orleans.Riverboat on Mississippi River.Riverboat on Mississippi River.

Level 8

Nice topic or theme that you started here. Best regards.

Connect Moderator

Gracias por compartir @Zeds, son lugares que en algún momento visitaré, pero no profundicemos en tópico que sale del hilo principal. De todas maneras en ocaciones creo que que si la charla te lleva salirte un poco del camino principal es lícito, sino pensemos un poco 🤔, cuando estamos en una reunión hablando con amigos, 5 personas, uno  habla de un tema y otro al ratito sale hablando de otro y la charla principal deriva en otro tema, creo que hay que ser flexibles, de todas maneras me parece muy correcto como indica @MatthiasMM, cuando el tema se transforma en un nuevo hilo separarlo del anterior. 

Ahora sigamos charlando de puentes 

Dique en Córdoba - ArgentinaDique en Córdoba - Argentina

Haifa - IsraelHaifa - Israel

Puente ferroviario - Salta - ArgentinaPuente ferroviario - Salta - Argentina

El Rosedal - CABA - Buenos Aires - ArgentinaEl Rosedal - CABA - Buenos Aires - Argentina

Level 5

@FaridTDF,

Fantastic photos mate........you have a lot of variety of beaut bridges where you live.We have virtually none in our area......all the bridges seem to be farther up the road or inland in Southern California.I think a photo of a bridge with the landscape in the background is always so picturesque.The delicate white bridge over the river is wonderful!

Cheers,

Zed star.