Zeds's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Bridge photos

Hi Everybody,

When we were on vacation in Oregon,USA last year we saw stacks of amazing bridges.Some we drove our car over and others we rode our bicycles across.Oregon is a beautiful pristine state with lots of rivers....trees and birds...a photographers dream!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Eugene,OR.Eugene,OR.Eugene,OR.Eugene,OR.Eugene,OR.Eugene,OR.Oregon.Oregon.Newport,Or.Newport,Or.

Oregon, United States
119 comments
Level 5

Re: Bridge photos

Here's a couple more really cool bridges.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Suislaw River Bridge,Florence,OR.Suislaw River Bridge,Florence,OR.Nehalem Bay ,Or.Nehalem Bay ,Or.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Zeds,

Amazing photos! I just moved your post here in the "Share your Discoveries and Photos" board as it is the best place to share your photos and experience. On the "Photography" board instead you can share all your knowledge, ask other Local Guides for advice or learn and share your tips to get the best picture.

Many thanks and happy mapping!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Connect Moderator

Hi @Zeds, very interesting post. I think you are the first to star a topic about bridges. Well done

I don't have pictures to post right now, but I will try to find some nice bridge soon.

By the way, if you want to see some bridge, here we are, with the town of the bridges. 🙂

Connect Moderator

@Zeds, from a semantic point of view these are bridges, and I think are also nice.

hope you can forgive me for the joke 🙂

Venice Lagoon - BridgeVenice Lagoon - Bridge 

Venice Lagoon - BridgesVenice Lagoon - Bridges

Level 5

@ErmesT,

We have a very long,very high and interesting bridge in San Diego,CA called the Coronado Bridge which we drive over fairly often and sometimes look up at when we are riding our bicycles on Coronado Island.There is also the Golden Gate  Bridge in San Francisco which we walked over and back again on a very windy day a few years ago.The Sydney Harbor Bridge is in the background when we toured the world famous Sydney Opera House when we still lived in Australia.And the Story Bridge in my hometown Brisbane,QLD where my wife and her 2 children did the night time bridge climb tour....a very big tourist attraction on the Story Bridge and the Sydney Harbor Bridge for many years.Bridges are an engineering marvel!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Coronado Bridge,San Diego,CA.Coronado Bridge,San Diego,CA.Coronado Bridge,San Diego,CA.Coronado Bridge,San Diego,CA.Sydney Harbor Bridge,Sydney,NSW.Sydney Harbor Bridge,Sydney,NSW.Story Bridge night time Climb,Brisbane,QLD.Story Bridge night time Climb,Brisbane,QLD.Story Bridge Climb,Brisbane,QLD.Story Bridge Climb,Brisbane,QLD.Walking over the Golden Gate Bridge.Walking over the Golden Gate Bridge.Golden Gate Bridge,San Francisco,CA.Golden Gate Bridge,San Francisco,CA.Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 2.30.35 PM.png

Level 8

Hi @Zeds Very interesting topic. I do not have much photos about the bridges. Red Bridge is an important tourist signpost in Grandmother's Valley under a gazebo on Rýzmburk. Red Bridge is a technical monument.

https://goo.gl/maps/BBvTrhzy9S42

most.jpg

Connect Moderator

Estimados colegas todos, parece que tenemos transmisión de pensamiento, hoy mientras regresaba del campo en un recorrido que realice para sacar fotos, que las podrán ver en algunos post más tarde. Pensaba que no teníamos un hilo sobre puentes 😳, es creer o reventar 😂, recién cuando me pongo a ver los nuevos hilos descubro esto y pienso, que pasa  he jajaja, estamos todos casi sincronizados en nuestros pensamientos, es muy extraño comó funciona nuestra cabeza jajaja.

Les comparto algunos oyentes quenretrate en algunos viajes y paseos que realicé.

Jardín Japonés - Buenos AiresJardín Japonés - Buenos Aires

Lima - PerúLima - Perú

Aguas Calientes - Machu Pichu - PerúAguas Calientes - Machu Pichu - Perú

Dique Cabra Corral - Salta - ArgentinaDique Cabra Corral - Salta - Argentina

Carlos Paz - Córdoba - ArgentinaCarlos Paz - Córdoba - Argentina

Carlos Paz - Córdoba - ArgentinaCarlos Paz - Córdoba - Argentina

Río Grande - Tierra del Fuego - ArgentinaRío Grande - Tierra del Fuego - Argentina

Liguria - ItaliaLiguria - Italia

Cataras del Iguazú - Misiones - ArgentinaCataras del Iguazú - Misiones - Argentina

Río Grande Tierra del Fuego - ArgentinaRío Grande Tierra del Fuego - Argentina

Level 8

@Zeds wrote:

Here's a couple more really cool bridges.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Suislaw River Bridge,Florence,OR.Suislaw River Bridge,Florence,OR.Nehalem Bay ,Or.Nehalem Bay ,Or.

สวยงามมากค่ะ

Level 5

@FaridTDF,

Great photos mate.......of fascinating and unique bridges.

Cheers,

Zed star.