TorM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Breitenauer See

Today it was a long working day, but it is summer here in Europe and after some Greek food i did a short walk around the Breitenauer Lake/ Germany.

4CCBA781-45CC-440C-9361-A02637420800.jpeg

When I arrived the lake the golden hour did already start.1F7090BB-613D-4F9B-9197-CEB12C0F14F2.jpeg

The atmosphere was somehow special. There were some amorous couples around, so maybe romantic. But as well families.D5721AAF-29BB-4722-A5CF-DF91B9017A5C.jpeg

The lake was still, no traffic was to hear, only sometime mumble and some nature noise like 🐝 and midge. Of course also some birds.

What you as well cannot see is the flavor.... unbelievable!

D4E31A39-2820-4008-B902-ED92680E7174.jpeg

So, it is always important to discover something. Every time of the day has something special, the Sunset in the summer anyway....

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Breitenauer See, Deutschland
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Breitenauer See

@helga19

@ErmesT

Maybe you like it.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Its pleasure to hear some eternal feelings of yours @TorM. 🙂 The lake was still, no traffic was to hear ... 😃 Keep being lost in a wild & feel the mother nature. 

Connect Moderator

Of course I love it @TorM

I am very fortunate to have some natural feature minutes to my office.

It is "brain relaxing", and give me the possibility to remove quickly the tension of a working days.

Beautiful photos

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Awesome photos, @TorM! I love the color of the sky.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Sure,dear @TorM

I love this photos! They are great!

What could be better than silence, calm waters of the lake, a wonderful sunset and beautiful nature!these photos really give a feeling of relaxation, peace!

I love sunset and like to make photo of sunset too.

My best wishes,

Google Moderator

Hey @TorM

I really like your view of life, that there are discoveries that can be made anywhere, at any time. It's especially nice when you share your discoveries in beautiful photos here on Connect!

For that reason, I'll just move your post to the Share Your Photos and Discoveries board. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @TorM,

What a wonderful place it is! And the color of the sky is incredible! Wish I could go there. 🙂

Level 10

Wonderfully captured @TorM. Awesome photos and moment. Thumbs up!!!

Cheers,

Adrian 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 6

It looks like a lovely place for an evening walk @TorM. Great photos!