kruchita4's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Blissful Udaipur

Udaipur is a total bliss for a photographer in winters. It was my first solo trip. I stayed there in Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace. I visited Fateh Sagar Lake, Pichola Lake, City palace, Saheliyo ki baadi and the local market. I had the most fantastic "Dal Baati" (a Rjasthani Cuisine) in Udaipur. I love to photograph and so I am sharing few clicks from Udaipur. Do watch them and tell me if you liked them or not !! Totally open to suggestions from all of you.

If you are traveling to India in winters, do not miss out Udaipur and the stay in Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace is a must !!

File sizes are really big. So sharing my google drive link with you guys :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QHBH4ThGQFH3pqWFGiVIiqE2mJgCHXX4?usp=sharing

Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
12 comments
Level 9

Re: Blissful Udaipur

Hi @kruchita4, I love all photos. The nature is so stunning. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Level 6

Hello @kruchita4

I loved all the photos. Thanks for sharing them on Local Guides. If you are interested in taking photographs we can organize a official photo walk meetup to explore some of the unexplored places near by Udaipur.

Recently i have organized a photo walk in Dungarpur. Check it Renewed Dungarpur Photo Walk

Thanks

Level 5

Indeed !! Thanks for finding out time to go through these pics.. 🙂

@JohnnyE wrote:

Hi @kruchita4, I love all photos. The nature is so stunning. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

Level 5

@pathfinder wrote:

Hello @kruchita4

I loved all the photos. Thanks for sharing them on Local Guides. If you are interested in taking photographs we can organize a official photo walk meetup to explore some of the unexplored places near by Udaipur.

Recently i have organized a photo walk in Dungarpur. Check it Renewed Dungarpur Photo Walk

Thanks

Hey !! Thanks for finding out time to go through these pics. I don't stay in Udaipur. But I would love to revisit Udaipur in October again.

Level 6

Thanks. @kruchita4

Please do visit. You know this has something special. you only need to find it by your own wAY.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @kruchita4,

I really liked the photos! My favourite ones are the sunset shots. Thanks for sharing!

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

@NadyaPN Thanks alot for your time and encouragement 🙂 see ya 🙂

Level 9

Great post @kruchita4, thank for sharing 

A-Beta
Level 1

Hi,

Looks like you thoroughly enjoyed Udaipur. In fact, the city administration has an authorised and endorsed app called "Padharo".

You may use it during your future visit as well, to plan and enjoy more.

Best,

Kapil