Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bisotun Historical Complex

If the west of Iran is known as the gateway to Asia, it is undeniable that the Lake Bisotun is one of the important obstacles to the caravans passing through this gate. The existence of this Lake and the natural conditions surrounding it are among the important reasons for the formation of settlements in this area from the Middle Paleolithic period to contemporary times. In the upper part of this remarkable Darioush's engraving , the Hercules statue, the Parthian fortresses, the hunters' cave, the maternal ward and the remains of the Parthian city, and in the south, with a small number of Sassanid unfinished buildings, the Ilkhani Caravanserai and the Shah Abbasi Caravanserai. A branch of the Lake water flows in the western creek towards the inn in the west, and its main branch flows towards the Gamasiab which is known as the Sohrab Creek. On the northern margin of the Lake, the old road works have been discovered. The existence of beautiful nature, shrubbery trees, and unique monuments around the Lake make it one of Iran's most beautiful and beautiful Lakes.

Bistoun LakeBistoun Lake

Bistoun LakeBistoun Lake

Bistoun LakeBistoun Lake

Best Regards
Rezgar

Bisotun historical and cultural complex, Bisotun, Kermanshah Province, Iran
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bistoun Lake

Hi @Rezgar,

This place gives me a very relaxed vibe, which I like. I don't know if it's from the lake itself or the pictures, but I'm glad you decided to share it with us!

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Wow!! @Rezgar it's just amazing. You're so lucky to visit the places like this. On looking these pictures I felt pleasant and also a lucky feeling from inside. Now guess how lucky you are? I've added this beautiful place to my bucket list and hope I visit in nearby future. Thanks a lot for sharing

Best Regards!

Fazeel

Level 10

Hi @FazeelUsmani
I hope to see you in iran soon.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Yeah sure @Rezgar. I was in Saudi (7 days in Mecca and 7 days in Medina) in the last month. Hope this time I visit Iran. 

Level 10

I have also seen Mecca and Medina two years ago @FazeelUsmani

Best Regards
Rezgar