Buthainalquraishi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Best moments with my Turkeys shy cafe

Wonderful place of Muscat 2018 in August cool weather & lovable relaxation area at the resorts of the Hotel .

1ED16F57-24D3-40A0-A235-98BEAE5EA6B4.png

Riyadh Saudi Arabia
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Best moments with my Turkeys shy cafe

Hello @Buthainalquraishi,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing. By the way the best way to leave a review for a place that you really liked is to review the place on Google Maps.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Best moments with my Turkeys shy cafe

I lLove Turkish foodYou should come to Canada! Do you know any French. I think a lot of our immigrants speak French.

Its amazing how the times change! We are so accepting of all kinds of changes that have occurred since the second World War! Would be great.if we all could be as flexible as our children. I met a world famous artist once and he told .me that he had spent his entire life learning to be as creative as children! Hey! Have a great weekend!

ChristineBrandon