Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8
Level 10

Re: Best Views of Your City (Day/Night View)

Amazing Video @DavidTito Thanks 🌹 for Sharing!

Best of Luck

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

Level 9

by 360PHXby 360PHXby 360PHXby 360PHXby 360PHXby 360PHXby 360PHXby 360PHX

360 Phoenix
Level 9

@360PHX wrote:

by 360PHXby 360PHX

Very colorful view but @360PHX would you please tell us something about this image like where did you captured it I mean what's the name of this city? Thanks for sharing with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 2

Nice pictures

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Everyone likes to hang around. So, when we get some time to spend with friends, we want to go to nearest places. We would like to take the chances to photograph some pictures at a glance. The thing that I want to discuss today is that you are fascinated by some beauty of your city, everyone wants to keep them in the scene frame. Well, I want to say, share the best pictures of your city (day/night views) with us.

First of all, I want to share some pictures of two/one special places in Dhaka city and these are Hatirjheel and Dhanmondi Lake View. 

have a look at my archives of Dhaka City, Bangladesh - @MariaBi , @TraciC , @ErmesT , @Csaba , @Myrathor , @LucioV@IlankovanT , 

@AnuradhaP , @OSAMA , @SanyaOdare

Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view  of Dhaka  City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)Night view of Dhaka City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)A view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, Dhaka

Thanks for watching 

Kamal Hasnainee

Level 9

IMG_20171016_222448.jpgIMG_20171016_222456.jpg

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 7

A view from 14 level up at Mohakhali, Dhaka, BangladedhA view from 14 level up at Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladedh

The far I see, I can only see the buildings in my city.

Level 8

Captured this yesterday, I'll just leave it here.

Stockholm in sunsetStockholm in sunset

Level 2

wow, so beautiful!