Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Best Views of Your City (Day/Night View)

Heres a view of the Nainital Lake from 2 different adjacent peaks around the mountain. A daylight shot and a night shot from the neighbouring mountain

Nainital Lake in full glory during daytimeNainital Lake in full glory during daytimeThe town of Nainital at Night with the ligts shining off the lake water right at the bottom of the mountainThe town of Nainital at Night with the ligts shining off the lake water right at the bottom of the mountain

Level 6

Preporod mini.jpg

Almir Dzanovic
Level 9

It's an amazing view of your city @BrckoDC! Could you please tell us little bit more about your city at least please give the caption. Thanks again dear friend.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@BrckoDC amazing views your city and Good photography 

Bannu local guide
Level 8

@TravelingZ great view in your city 

Bannu local guide
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee amazing views your city thanks you r sharing 

Bannu local guide
Level 8

Level 8

Perth new StadiumPerth new StadiumStill under constructionStill under constructionBiggest in Western Australia all sportsBiggest in Western Australia all sports

Level 8

Those Photos are amazing overwhelmingly awesome

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Everyone likes to hang around. So, when we get some time to spend with friends, we want to go to nearest places. We would like to take the chances to photograph some pictures at a glance. The thing that I want to discuss today is that you are fascinated by some beauty of your city, everyone wants to keep them in the scene frame. Well, I want to say, share the best pictures of your city (day/night views) with us.

First of all, I want to share some pictures of two/one special places in Dhaka city and these are Hatirjheel and Dhanmondi Lake View. 

have a look at my archives of Dhaka City, Bangladesh - @MariaBi , @TraciC , @ErmesT , @Csaba , @Myrathor , @LucioV@IlankovanT , 

@AnuradhaP , @OSAMA , @SanyaOdare

Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view  of Dhaka  City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)Night view of Dhaka City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)A view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, Dhaka

Thanks for watching 

Kamal Hasnainee

@DavidTito

Level 9

Lake City Concord, Dhaka, Bangladesh (Evening View) - View on google maps.lake city concord by Kamalhasnainee.jpg

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh