Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Best Views of Your City (Day/Night View)

@Kamalhasnainee I like Time Lapse Photography and did few in 2013. hope you will like this night Time Lapse video (from 0:35 sec).

Level 8

Hi @IlankovanT Amazing video.

Level 9

Wow @IlankovanT very nice & amazing video. Great video about time lapse. Thanks for sharing this nice video. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Thank you very much @Myrathor @Kamalhasnainee

Former Google Contributor

Love the video @IlankovanT -  thanks for sharing it with us!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee Beautiful photos. 

Level 9

I think you would like this post too > @ProfArunCM@DiAnaUS , @SoniaK , @MahmudPolash@BlancheMc@ShafiulB , @InayatK

Thanks.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Thank you @MariaBi

Level 10

Great shots you've got @Kamalhasnainee! ...sure you're a professional photographer.

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Everyone likes to hang around. So, when we get some time to spend with friends, we want to go to nearest places. We would like to take the chances to photograph some pictures at a glance. The thing that I want to discuss today is that you are fascinated by some beauty of your city, everyone wants to keep them in the scene frame. Well, I want to say, share the best pictures of your city (day/night views) with us.

First of all, I want to share some pictures of two/one special places in Dhaka city and these are Hatirjheel and Dhanmondi Lake View. 

have a look at my archives of Dhaka City, Bangladesh - @MariaBi , @TraciC , @ErmesT , @Csaba , @Myrathor , @LucioV@IlankovanT , 

@AnuradhaP , @OSAMA , @SanyaOdare

Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view  of Dhaka  City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)Night view of Dhaka City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)A view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, Dhaka

Thanks for watching 

Kamal Hasnainee

Level 8

Beautiful photos! Your city is stunning, I will have to put it on my travel list after seeing this 🙂