Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Best Views of Your City (Day/Night View)

Dear @Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello and thanks a lot @Kamalhasnainee!
In my opinion, sunsets are always between the best views of a city!
I've seen the description (Day/Night View), but for that I have to look deep into my photo archive. I'll be back with a new post with the best day view & best night view of my hometown. 🙂

Your images was very colorful and I told you that those are highlighting the view of sunset which is also very nice. Dear we are friends here, take it easy and thanks again for your contributions.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Hey @DavidTito, not sure if I am seeing the photos wrong, or are they really upside down. May be you need to rotate the pictures dude. 🙂

@DAVID Tito wrote:

I've got few as well take a look at these

Perth cityPerth city

Perth by knightPerth by knight

Level 8

@SoniaK wrote:

Hey @DavidTito, not sure if I am seeing the photos wrong, or are they really upside down. May be you need to rotate the pictures dude. 🙂

@DAVID Tito wrote:

I've got few as well take a look at these

Perth cityPerth city

Perth by knightPerth by knight

I don't no why they came this way the last did the same but turn around by them selves 

Level 9

Very nice 🌹 sunset @Anonymous

Level 9

Wow, unbelievable...beautiful place @Kamalhasnainee

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Everyone likes to hang around. So, when we get some time to spend with friends, we want to go to nearest places. We would like to take the chances to photograph some pictures at a glance. The thing that I want to discuss today is that you are fascinated by some beauty of your city, everyone wants to keep them in the scene frame. Well, I want to say, share the best pictures of your city (day/night views) with us.

First of all, I want to share some pictures of two/one special places in Dhaka city and these are Hatirjheel and Dhanmondi Lake View. 

have a look at my archives of Dhaka City, Bangladesh - @MariaBi , @TraciC , @ErmesT , @Csaba , @Myrathor , @LucioV@IlankovanT , 

@AnuradhaP , @OSAMA , @SanyaOdare

Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view of Hatirjheel, Dhaka captured by @RHSumon (Rakib Hasan Sumon)Night view  of Dhaka  City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)Night view of Dhaka City (Photo Credit - Asif Mahadi)A view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view from birds eye restaurant, Paltan, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, DhakaA view of Dhanmondi Lake, Dhaka

Thanks for watching 

Kamal Hasnainee

Bk gajendra
Level 10

@KamalhasnaineeThanks for sharing that with us

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 8

HI @Kamalhasnainee,

Great pictures of your town. just curious with other photo contributions from other cities. thumbs up!

Greetings from Makassar, Indonesia.

Level 9

Wow @Anonymous ! very nice & impressive shots! Dear thank you very much.

rainbow in Bucharestrainbow in Bucharest

It was an amazing shot !

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.