Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Best Views of Your City (Day/Night View)

Hey @tourguidehue,

I think that's a great idea of a post. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos too. FYI: I'm moving your post to the Share Your Photos and Discoveries board. I will also try to contribute with some photos later. 

PS: Just a small tip, you can read this topic to make your photo posts even more engaging.

Thanks again!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @tourguidehue

You may search your topic before posting. Very very nice views you have posted from your city.

You may like this also - Best Views of Your City (Day/Night View). @ErmesT have a look here about the title.

Best Regards

Kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Hi @tourguidehue, thank you for the beautiful photos, it is nice to see that you are taking inspiration from the thread started by @Kamalhasnainee,

in which I am merging tour post.

Please follow the indications given by @NadyaPN 

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you a Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides, and some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
      • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
      • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 8

Woowww....tempat yang menakjubkan.....seakan-akan saya berada dikota itu.....ingin sekali melihat langsung keindahan lampu malam dikota itu.....amazing....😍😍😍😍👍👍👍

Level 6

It's a New Year night in Penza, Russia

Площадь Ленина.jpgПравительство ПО.jpg

Level 9

wow night view of Penza is very colorful @Drondolet. Amazing scenarios. Thanks for sharing with us.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

by 360PHXby 360PHX

by 360PHXby 360PHX

by 360PHXby 360PHX

by 360PHXby 360PHX

360 Phoenix
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee wow these photos are magic bro very nice I think I will need to something like this for Perth Western Australia

Level 9

Dear @Kamalhasnainee Thats are so nice picture. realy i surprized....

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 9

yes bro @DavidTito you have now huge amazing day/night views of Perth of Australia. We are waiting to see those from you.

@DavidTito wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee wow these photos are magic bro very nice I think I will need to something like this for Perth Western Australia

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh