VijethS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bengaluru - Peace Pagoda, place being misused. Attention needed by owners and guides

Dear All,

Please find the location URL below:

https://goo.gl/maps/wS6xzbAGf2Q2

This is one of the lesser known beautiful places in Bangalore. This place is locked from outside, but some trespassers are doing illegal activities (Smoking, drinking, etc.) in this Buddhist pagoda. A temple should not be misused like this. This place needs attention from public and the owners.Untitled.jpg

Do visit this place and post comments.

Regards,

Vijeth

Peace Pagoda, 80 Feet Road, Bangalore City Municipal Corporation Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Bengaluru - Peace Pagoda, place being misused. Attention needed by owners and guides

Hi @VijethS

Thanks for sharing your experience about this beautiful pagoda with us. 

I'm moving your post to share your photos and discoveries board. 

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Bengaluru - Peace Pagoda, place being misused. Attention needed by owners and guides

Hi @VijethS

Thanks for sharing your experience about this beautiful pagoda with us. 

I'm moving your post to share your photos and discoveries board. 

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂