ZahidRasel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Beautiful Spring Flowers in The World

I think spring is the most colorful season all over the world. Lots of flower Blooming in this season. It have lots of variation. Its variation depends on different countries.
In this post I want to discuss about the "Krishnachura" flowers.  In Bangladesh krishnachura blooming all over the country. It has various color, like deep red, light red, orange etc. We found various types of post in connect but they are promoting or viewing only their individually but by this post I would like to say 'please share/merge your individual or share post about spring flowers in your country with this unique post'. We all want to know the variations of spring flowers.

I would like to attach some pics of the "krishnachura" flower in my post now. Please share/Merge your post here about spring flowers.

Krishnachura

KrishnachuraKrishnachura

KrishnachuraKrishnachura

KrishnachuraKrishnachura

KrishnachuraKrishnachura

Bashundhara Residential Area, Road No. 12, Dhaka, Bangladesh
19 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Beautiful Spring Flowers in The World

Hi @ZahidRasel, very nice post.

I'm moving your post in "share your photos", where the photo-aholic like me will contribute 🙂

only a small tip: fill the "location" field on your post, it will be easy to identify from where you are writing

Connect Moderator

Level 9

Hi @ErmesT, thanks for your comment.

Nice click.

Awesome...

Connect Moderator

@ZahidRasel Hi..

Its a beautiful or right timing share.

I have a pic which is I collected today morning.... when coming back home from Baitul Mukarram mosque.

In front of Fakirapool water tank.In front of Fakirapool water tank.

20170512_052346-1.jpg

Level 9

Hi @ShafiulB

Thanks for sharing. Really i love this season because of krishnachura flower.

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

@ErmesT @ShafiulB @LucioV @ZahidRasel Thanks for sharing the pictures of such beautiful flowers! 

I have shared mine below! These was taken a few years back in Japan at Ashikagawa Flower Park - they are well known for their wisteria

WISRTERIA2.jpgASIKAGAWA FLOWER PARK-1.jpgASIKAGAWA FLOWER PARK.jpgWISTERIA.jpg

Connect Moderator

@YanniY Thanks you too , for share these nice all photos .

Happy Guiding !!

Level 8

Dear @ZahidRasel I took some photo from the spring flower on the first days of spring in Iran.Abhar - IranAbhar - IranAbhar - IranAbhar - Iran