RezaKabir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Beautiful Cox's Bazar

Cox's Bazar is the longest sea beach in the world. When you arrive Cox's Bazar you are actually at Kolatoli beach area. There is a fantastic beach side long road that takes more towards south. This road is called Marine Drive. This is a long drive and you will enjoy it. You can go to Inani beach area via this road. This beach is much more secluded than Kolatoli beach which is more of a tourist spot. I would recommend to stay a hotel near Inani beach. 

Here are some photos from Inani Beach areas. You can check more photos at my Facebook Page Album
Image may contain: sky and outdoorImage may contain: sky and outdoor

Inani Beach, Bangladesh
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Cox's Bazar

Hey @RezaKabir,

Thanks for sharing this album with us! Beautiful shots, no doubt about it. Why dont you add them to the Google Maps listing at Cox`s Bazar so more Local Guides and travelers can see them? You can also add the review you wrote there. If you decide to add them and write the review you will get points for the photos and the review. This is just a suggestion.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators