Booners90's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Beautiful British Columbia

Fishing on the Bamfield "Wall"Fishing on the Bamfield "Wall"

Fishing on the Bamfield "Wall"Fishing on the Bamfield "Wall"I live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth! Lush forests, the west coast outside my door, rivers and lakes surround me. My favourite place in vancouver Island has to be Bamfield. Pachena Bay CampgroundPachena Bay Campground

When I travel here I stay at the Pachena Bay Campground on the First Nation land. The beautiful sandy beaches, flat even descend into the waters are amazing. From one end of the beach to another is an easy one hour walk. The views are breathtaking and I love how you go to sleep hearing the crashing of the waves on the shore. 

Pachena Bay BeachPachena Bay Beach

They call it foggest August for a reason. Don't be scared the fog/mist clears up in a few hours. It's a nice break from the summer heat! 

Fishing on the Bamfield "Wall"Fishing on the Bamfield "Wall"

If you get to experience Bamfield you have to try fishing in the famous Wall! It's an amazing experience and I have never left without some salmon and or cod!

Sunset in the Mouth of BamfieldSunset in the Mouth of Bamfield

If you're not into fishing, even a boat ride is an amazing experience! The views, and that sunset!!! Bamfield is truly a special place for me. I love it!

Bamfield- "The Mouth" of the famous "Wall" 

Bamfield, BC, Canada
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Beautiful British Columbia

@Booners90 Beautiful photos. Please remove the duplicated photos.