NewFolder5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: birds photo collection

Awesome Photography of bird @Dr-arya. As said by @NareshDarji I suggest you to change the board to Photography as it would be the right one for Photos. 

Namaste, Niraj

Connect Moderator

Re: birds photo collection

Beautiful photo, @Dr-arya

I will merge this post in the biggest collection of birds that we have in Connect, for you to enjoy: Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

Photography board is for technical discussion about photographic tecnique, @NareshDarji@NirajBhusal. If you want to share photos, enriched with your stories, the correct board is: Photos and Discoveries

please read: Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" Board

Ermes

Level 8

Re: Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

Petrels in Bahía Ushuaia. @NewFolder5

Nico J.
Level 8

Re: Cuando las aves son las protagonistas

Great captions @FaridTDF son maravillosos.

Level 10

Dear @VBenedict, hope all's well. Here's our beautiful daughter's first YouTube video for you: duckies 🙂 Kind regards from Osaka78 🦆🦆

Level 10

Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP.  Love the young female Mallards prancing around in the water; more than likely pre-mating season.  Perfect background music with quality sound

What video device did she use? Love how steady her stream is. Hand held? Tripod?  😉

How old is your daughter? How many munchkins do you have?

Glad to know a little bit about you and super glad to sense lots of happiness in your life.

I always wondered why such a seemingly wonderful person is even more secretive than I?  

Thank you for sharing a bit of the wonders of your life.  

Connect Moderator

Por los alrededores del cementerio

La Tierra del Fuego tiene ml muchos lugares para visitar, referencias históricas y/o puntos de interés, es una tierra con su historia. Ayer visite un cementerio antiguo, perteneciente a la misión Salesiana donde de escansan los restos de antiguos pobladores que vivieron esta tierra, aborígenes Onas y Alacaluf, por atrás de el hay unas lagunas muy hermosas   de un color azul intenso donde patos y otras aves pasan el otoño🍂, son las que ni migran y se quedan todo el año en el sur. Aquí algunas fotos de ellas, por supuesto están las infaltables gaviotas mis actores preferidos 🙂

Tomando el sol de la mañanaTomando el sol de la mañana

Volando altoVolando alto

Pensando que hacemos hoyPensando que hacemos hoy

Llegando al cementerioLlegando al cementerio

195B71B4-F9D5-4B8A-A0AC-98D044FE604C.jpeg

Estirando las alasEstirando las alas

902BBEBE-76EC-4BEB-9256-5F5A6C69F772.jpeg

69AC117D-F40C-43D7-9CC2-3E03570505AE.jpeg

Atrás del cementerioAtrás del cementerio

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

Colibrí en Laguna Vitel, Buenos Aires.

Hi @NewFolder5 @FaridTDF

Nice Pictures,

I want to share with you the pictures i took in Laguna Vitel, Buenos Aires.

Hope you like ´em.

Saludos.

ColibríColibrí

ColibríColibríColibríColibrí

Nico J.
Connect Moderator

Re: Colibrí en Laguna Vitel, Buenos Aires.

Hermosas fotos @NRJOVIC, atrapar un colibrí en vuelo, que gran logro 😀👍, gracias por compartir.

Saludos Farid