Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

ptác1.jpg

Level 8

Fotografía de Aves / Bird Photography

Hola a tod@s!

Comparte aquí tus mejores fotos de aves/pájaros 😉

Aquí algunas mías, tomadas en la Cuenca Media/Alta del Río Otún, área rural de la Ciudad de Pereira (Colombia)

En la descripción están los nombres como los conozco, si me equivoco o en tu ciudad/país se llaman diferentes por favor comparte su nombre.

BarranqueroBarranqueroPava CaucanaPava CaucanaToro de Monte o Toro PiscoToro de Monte o Toro PiscoTángara DoradaTángara DoradaCarriquí VerdiamarilloCarriquí VerdiamarilloCoquito o Ibis negraCoquito o Ibis negraGavilán montañeroGavilán montañeroSoledad de MontañaSoledad de MontañaGallito de RocaGallito de Roca

Former Google Contributor

Re: Fotografía de Aves / Bird Photography

Hi @PonchoGranada,

Your photos are amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing. I just moved your post here in this thread dedicated to birds from around the world:).  I recommend to search the community before posting as others may have posted your topic already.  Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our brand new March 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Many thanks and have fun with Local Guides!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Excellent shots!
@rahulu wrote:

Hey Everybody,

Here are some of the pictures of Birds taken by me from my Balcony at my Home.

Hope you guys love it.DSC03648-min.JPGDSC03649-min.JPGDSC03647-min.JPGDSC03643-min.JPGDSC03645-min.JPGEagleEaglePigeonPigeonDSC03865.JPGDSC03868-min.JPGKoelKoelKoelKoelDSC03851.JPGDSC03853.JPG

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 5

Re: Fotografía de Aves / Bird Photography

@PonchoGranada,

Million dollar photos mate.Well done!

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

Hi @IndiaC!

Good pics, beautiful birds. I like the bird of blue back, Thanks!

Look at this, especially for you 😉  

>> It´s called "Tucancito Esmeralda" (Emerald Small Toucan), from #Pereira #Colombia

Tucancito EsmeraldaTucancito Esmeralda

Connect Moderator

wow @PonchoGranada, very beautiful shot. Thanks to @NewFolder5 for starting this fantastic topic.

Hi @IndiaC, good to see you in here, Clouds and Birds, both in the sky 🙂

@Zeds, I hope to be able to contribute again soon, I'm starting to delete my old photos, to free some space for the springtime ")

At the moment, just some photos from other posts. I like this one, because of the "irriverent" bird

Gabbiano Reale sul Leone di Piazza San MarcoGabbiano Reale sul Leone di Piazza San Marco

This one is from Portugal, a country that i Love

portogallo_agosto06_658.JPG

Level 5

@ErmesT,

Looking forward to seeing them mate.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

Thank you @Zeds so pretty. Have a delightful week.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Level 8

Hi!

Here some photos of hummingbirds... from Colombia

DSC04765.JPGDSC04921.JPGDSC04943.JPGDSC04988.JPGDSC05003.JPG