NewFolder5's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Cuando las aves son las protagonistas

Jajaja gracias @ErmesT, no hay muchas aves por donde estoy paseando en este recorrido. Espero encontrar más para agregarlas a este hilo.

Saludos Farid.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

Lovely photos @NewFolder5. Which kind of birds are in the pictures (if you know it)? My favourite one is the cute small bird with a very long beak and blue wings:).

Don't forget to:

• Search the community before posting as others may have posted the same topic already which you can contribute to with some great photos and stories;
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, when it is important to the content of your post.  

Many thanks again and keep up with your great work!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Bird Century

Beautiful bird century in Bharatpur,Rajasthan-INDIA,

very nice place to visit in February season.batarpurbirdsantury.png1.jpg8-creative-photography.jpgDipesh-C.jpge60c071ba7201635d5d20169c7df5677.jpg 

Re: Bird Century

Beautiful photos @Joy5!

I have just merged your post here in this thread about birds. Which kind of birds are in the pictures? I can recognise some beautiful herons and a couple playful parrots:).

As a reminder, when posting don't forget to:

• Search the community before posting as others may have posted the same topic already which you can contribute to with some great photos and stories;
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, when it is important to the content of your post.  

Many thanks again.

Hi @ermest@MarieP@MIroslavK and @paulk

Have you got pictures of birds related to your local area/national park to share? Please feel free to contribute, if you are interested in this topic. Just a passing thought, as I can see that you all are very passionate about nature ;).

Have fun, in case, and many thanks.

Connect Moderator

Hola @MariaBi, uní el hilo que llevaba de las aves con este así todos aportamos a un solo tema, buena sugerencia.

Saludos Farid.

Level 10

Pont St Michel, ParisPont St Michel, Paris

Trocadero, ParisTrocadero, Paris

Trocadero, ParisTrocadero, Paris

Fantastic photos @MichelChammas! Next time I will remember to bring you in, too , with @FaridTDF :).

Level 10

Thank you  @MariaBi 🙂

Re: Cuando las aves son las protagonistas

Uao @FaridTDF - Lovely stories and great photos! Very happy you are contributing to this thread.