Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Beautiful Beaches in The World

Nice post @Kamalhasnainee, I love this; I will post them too pictures of beaches around me. Nice work

Regards

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

You are most welcome @JonasKL and please share with us your great shots !

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Re: Indian rocks beach

Thank you @RohitSadana

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing

Connect Moderator

Wow! Congratulations @Kamalhasnainee, for being featured on the home page! This is really a nice fun post.

Well, I had chances to visit few beaches including our very own Cox's Bazar. Here I am going to share my photos, taken by my humble mobile. 

Puget Sound (an inlet of the Pacific Ocean), near Vashon Island, WA, USAPuget Sound (an inlet of the Pacific Ocean), near Vashon Island, WA, USALake Michigan, Indiana Sand DunesLake Michigan, Indiana Sand DunesCox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, BangladeshPacific Ocean, Santa Barbara, CAPacific Ocean, Santa Barbara, CALa Corniche, North Atlantic Ocean, Casablanca, MoroccoLa Corniche, North Atlantic Ocean, Casablanca, Morocco

What I am trying to say is, no matter if it's Pacific or Atlantic Ocean, a sound or a mighty lake, Cox's Bazar still seems the most appealing to me for it's wildness. May be it's because the beach falls in my country. 🙂

Level 9

Hey @Kamalhasnainee, here are some great shots I took on some beaches here. Mama ngina drive rock beach, KenyaMama ngina drive rock beach, Kenya

Diani beach, KenyaDiani beach, Kenya

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 7

hi @Kamalhasnainee

thank you for this

Level 10

Thanks everyone for nice pis.

@DiAnaUS

@Kamalhasnainee

@PhilipMnangat

@JonasKL

@SoniaK

@Dia wrote:

That is one of my dream vacations!  The Maldives looks so amazing and peaceful. I hope to go there in the next 5 yrs. 🙂 

Level 9

Wow ! @SoniaK really very nice & lovely images you have shared with us! Just wow !  আর কেউ না দেখলে বুঝতে পারবে না যে আমাদের কক্সবাজার সমুদ্র সৈকতও অনেক সুন্দর ! তোমার সহযোগিতার জন্য তোমাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ।

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Thank you @Kamalhasnainee. Pleasure is all mine. 🙂