Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Indian rocks beach

good choice @DiAnaUS, just waiting for you to ask.

so hold on, we are moving into a new topic

3 ... 2 ... 1 ... go

Level 9

Re: Indian rocks beach

Thanks @DiAnaUS

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Googler

Re: Beautiful Beaches in The World

Hi @Kamalhasnainee. Thanks for creating such a fun topic for Local Guides to share about. Your post is featured on the homepage today:

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 8.31.07 PM.png

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Many many thanks to you @TraciC and it is my good luck. It will help me to strong my spirit of work! Thanks again @TraciC and thanks to @ErmesT , @Csaba for their nice suggestion to me! 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Last week I was there, the longest unbroken sea Beach of the world.  Really wonderfully nice Beach with natural sand. @Kamalhasnainee

Level 8

Ngarunui  Beach, Raglan, NZNgarunui Beach, Raglan, NZ

This is one of New Zealand's popular surf beaches on the West Coast of the North island. 

@KamalH wrote:

Traveling is one of the main ways to be refreshed. For that reason many couples or individuals are going to various places like beach.

In this post I want to discuss about the "Famous beaches in the world".  We found various types of post about beach in connect but they are promoting or viewing only their beach individually but by this post I would like to say 'please share/merge your individual or share post about any beach in your country with this unique post'. @ErmesT , @Csaba@LucioV@AnuradhaP@IlankovanT

I would like to attach some pics of the Cox's Bazar beach in my post now. Please share/Merge your post here about beaches.

Cox's Bazar Beach     

Cox's Bazar is located along the Bay of Bengal in South Eastern Bangladesh. It is a large port and health resort but it is for its long natural sandy beach. The beach in Cox's Bazar is an unbroken 120 km sandy sea beach with a gentle slope, one of the world's longest, oh! not only longest, 'It is the third longest beach in the world

Cox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Today, Cox's Bazar is one of the most-visited tourist destinations in Bangladesh. 

Cox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Bangladesh Government formed the Tourist Police unit to better protect local and foreign tourists, as well as to look after the nature and wildlife in the tourist spots of Cox's Bazar. For more information please visit this link here.

Cox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Thanks for watching

Kamal Hasnainee

Connect Moderator

Hermosa foto @LucioV, muy bien logarada 👍

Level 9

Wow @MahmudPolash it was great i think, you enjoyed it and it's beauty .... please share some nice pics with us...!

Thanks in advance. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Your all the shared Beaches have different types of beauties. Thanks for sharing @ErmesT @DiAnaUS @MdEmranulHoque @ @CsabaP@LucioV@AnuradhaP@IlankovanT.

Connect Moderator

Otras playas que nos gustaron cuando estuvimos de vacaciones con mi señora fueron las del Caribe en Aruba, de echo quiere que regresemos, bueno yo siempre digo que el m8ndo es tan grande, que no nos alcanzará toda la vida y por supuesto la plata y los días de vacaciones que tenemos en el trabajo jejeje, para poder recorrer todos los lugares que existen. Bueno de a poco los recorremos. 

9A756FA8-06DC-4C16-AEE3-8D4B107E5757.JPG

43565D03-AD02-4F54-8D0A-4DDEC0C7B598.JPG

42792059-7AA8-4CED-8A69-6E94AB725618.JPG

7DA80D2E-CE34-470A-AE98-343BDAD2D9EB.JPG

29841C8D-8250-4A76-929E-381E1AB682D6.JPG

4C558A01-F0D9-40E6-95F2-D5615EAD3C52.JPG