Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Beautiful Beaches in The World

@LucioV nice shot of cloudy day being in a beach & I have found your movie '8mm' in IMDb which was released in 1999.  Thanks for sharing.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@KamalH wrote:

@LucioV nice shot of cloudy day being in a beach & I have found your movie '8mm' in IMDb which was released in 1999.  Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! But it's not so famous!!! It's a short movie from 2010: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1678036/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_10

Level 9

Oh @LucioV it was my mistake that i found another link but now it is clear to me by your link. Thanks.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Nice topic @Kamalhasnainee thanks for sharing our important attraction place in the world. 

Level 9

@MdEmranulHoque you are welcome!

@You wrote:

Nice topic @Kamalhasnainee thanks for sharing our important attraction place in the world. 

& thanks for your nice comment !

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Re: Indian rocks beach

@DiAnaUS you have shared a very nice pic of Indian Rock beach, It is a nice view captured by you.

Thanks for sharing. It will be very good, if you merge with my unique or world-wide based post "Beautiful Beaches in The World". All famous beaches would be seen by a single post only. I think it will be the right place for your post about 'Indian Rock Beach'. I am requesting to @DiAnaUS , @JeslynL@ErmesT about to merge this post with my post. Thanks to all.   

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@IlankovanT thats one of my dream vacation places to see! Thank you for sharing 🙂

Level 8

@FaridTDF such a beautiful beach! Love the pictures! Thank you for sharing your community with me 🙂

Level 8

that is a great idea! will do 🙂 @Kamalhasnainee

Level 8

Long Beach, Long Island, NYLong Beach, Long Island, NY

Indian rocks beach, Clearwater floridaIndian rocks beach, Clearwater florida