Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Beautiful Beaches in The World

Chekka, LebanonChekka, Lebanon

Level 8

Hi @Kamalhasnainee,

Nice thread. 

I am posting some pictures from Agonda Beach, Goa, India.

Sunset @ Agonda Beach, GoaSunset @ Agonda Beach, GoaSunset @Agonda Beach, Goa 1Sunset @Agonda Beach, Goa 1

Cheers ! !

Deepak

Level 10

@MichelChammas Beautiful. 

Level 2

Very nice beach @Kamalhasnainee

Level 7

Thank you for sharing your little paradise, the pictures are beautiful, Cheers !

@KateriA wrote:

Devil's Lake, Baraboo, WI, USA.Devil's Lake, Baraboo, WI, USA.

Growing up in the Midwestern United States, I did not spend time at the ocean. We referred to our sandy lakeshores as "beaches." The best thing about these lakes is the clean water. It's freshwater, so a little darker in color than saltwater. This particular lake is in Wisconsin. It was formed by a glacier millions of years ago and is flanked by bluffs on either side.

Devil's Lake, Baraboo, WI, USA.Devil's Lake, Baraboo, WI, USA.

It's a half mile East-West by a mile North-South and offers hiking, rock-climbing, swimming, scuba diving, canoeing, sailing, picnicking, and camping. The best part about this lake is the bat population, which eliminates the mosquitos that are ubiquitous in this region during the summer. This little park is run by the State of Wisconsin and is a true gem of the Midwest.

Devil's Lake, Baraboo, WI, USA.Devil's Lake, Baraboo, WI, USA.Thank you for starting this thread, @Kamalhasnainee!

Level 8

Re: Indian rocks beach

Baga beach, Goa

Calangute beach

Sun set at candolim beach

Vagator beach

Aguada beach

These are beaches of goa, India that I recently visited @Kamalhasnainee

@bbeaupre

@HaronO

@AnuradhaP

@deepak_bhalla

Level 9

Wow @deepak_bhalla very nice sunset view of agonda beach, goa. Thanks for the contribution.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Re: Indian rocks beach

@mhjn Beautiful.

Level 8

the weather, time and position for click all these making a mesmerizing view mate @AnuradhaP 

Level 7

Hello There,

This is one of the most visited beaches in Goa, Calangute beach located in North Goa!

img_3743.jpgimg_3850.jpg

I'm crazily in love with beaches and just to let you know I've got a huge collection of Google 360 Degree Images of various beaches of the world. Whenever I'm down or something like that, I start taking a stroll at these beaches on the Maps. 🙂

Thanks to all the contributors for wonderful views 🙂

Cheers,
Zalak