Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Beautiful Beaches in The World

Very nice view @Nick-Hobgood @TaeyoungKIM ! Glad to see the wonderful beach! Thanks for your contributions!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Re: Indian rocks beach

images.jpgindex 2.jpgindex.jpg

place: Kovalam Kerala India

It is an internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It has been a favourite haunt of tourists, especially Europeans, since the 1930s. A massive rocky promontory on the beach has created a beautiful bay of calm waters ideal for sea bathing.
The leisure options at this beach are plenty and diverse. Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmes and catamaran cruising are some of them. The tropical sun acts so fast that one can see the faint blush of coppery tan on the skin in a matter of minutes. Life on the beach begins late in the day and carries on well into the night

Level 9

Most of the popular beaches are crowded, i find deserted beaches to be more beautiful, with a beach ecosystem.. You might find few dead sea creatures, birds flocking around to eat them, crabs running around in all sizes, some fishes who came to explore land and slow moving turtles.. I was surprised to spot few beaches in Chennai, India one of the most populated places.. Its fun to be in such a place and it is Beautiful.. One of the beaches in ECR..One of the beaches in ECR..

Level 6

Hi everyone...

I liked this topic, everyone shared many beautiful places.

I will share with 2 beaches here close to home.

The first beach the name is Praia do Diabo (Devil's Beach). It has this name because of its strong waves, which surfers love.
It is a small beach with about 60 meters.

Praia do Diabo - Ipanema - Rio de JaneiroPraia do Diabo - Ipanema - Rio de Janeiro

The other one is called Arpoador, which is the name of the left corner of Ipanema beach.
Arpoador is also very much appreciated by surfers.

Arpoador - Ipanema - Rio de JaneiroArpoador - Ipanema - Rio de Janeiro

Level 9

Thanks @MatBarcia for your nice contributions here!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Re: Indian rocks beach

Wow That's Awesome May I Know Where Was This..? @AnuradhaP I Didn't Heard About That Beach 🙂

Level 8

I Share Beach From Jaffna , Srilanaka Thats Really Nice Sandy Beach @Kamalhasnainee @MatBarcia @DesikanJ @DheerajSudesh @Nick-Hobgood I Really Love The Waves There 

Thalayadi Beach , Jaffna , SrilankaThalayadi Beach , Jaffna , Srilanka

Level 5

Here are some nice pics from Madagascar
nosy komba 1.jpegnosy komba 2.jpeg

Place : Nosy Komba

Level 10

Very Nice Post of Sea beach.

Thank Miss DiAnaUS

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Anonymous