Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Belles plages de Tuléar

Hi @Leprincehya10 nice view of Tulear Beach. Many many thanks for sharing the beach from Tuliara the province of Madagascar and @AnuradhaP I think it was taken by Mobile. @Leprincehya10 is it right...?

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Re: Belles plages de Tuléar

Hi everyone, 

I just posted a 360 video from our weekend getaway in Olangapo City, Philippines. We tried the Inflatable Island (this is the biggest floating playground in Asia). It is so fun playing like kids on the floating play ground. I'll be uploading the full video soon, you can subscribe to my channel if you want to see more like this. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Beautiful Beaches in The World

The World 2nd largest beach Meriana Beach, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

IMG_20170517_202631.jpg

Level 1

Share photos of the most beautiful scenery, wildlife, or just anything you saw in Miami-dade

Jungle island beach/ key biscayneJungle island beach/ key biscayne

Jungle island beachJungle island beach

Private beachPrivate beach

Biscayne bayBiscayne bay

IMG_0022.JPG

Miami BeachMiami Beach

Blue skies, beaches and palm trees❤️❤️❤️❤️

Level 8

Re: Share photos of the most beautiful scenery, wildlife, or just anything you saw in Miami-dade

Hi @JiRovii Nice photo. Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce Yourself - May 2017 Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Level 8

Re: Share photos of the most beautiful scenery, wildlife, or just anything you saw in Miami-dade

Hi @JiRovii Your post has been moved to an existing topic.

Level 9

@JiRovii you are welcome here ! Nice images from Miami-dade. Thanks for sharing.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Very rich collection natural photographs which can shoot by a born photographer.

Nice work, keep it up such types work.

Level 10

It gives a joy to see these lovely pictures @Kamalhasnainee. Unfortunately we are landlocked. 😞

Level 8

Photo credit: Minakshi Phukan.. Place: Chennai..Photo credit: Minakshi Phukan.. Place: Chennai..

Hi @Kamalhasnainee..

Chennai which is the capital city of Tamilnadu state located in South India.. 

Vellore Local Guides