Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Beautiful Beaches in The World

Traveling is one of the main ways to be refreshed. For that reason many couples or individuals are going to various places like beach.

In this post I want to discuss about the "Famous beaches in the world".  We found various types of post about beach in connect but they are promoting or viewing only their beach individually but by this post I would like to say 'please share/merge your individual or share post about any beach in your country with this unique post'. @ErmesT , @Csaba@LucioV@AnuradhaP@IlankovanT

I would like to attach some pics of the Cox's Bazar beach in my post now. Please share/Merge your post here about beaches.

Cox's Bazar Beach     

Cox's Bazar is located along the Bay of Bengal in South Eastern Bangladesh. It is a large port and health resort but it is for its long natural sandy beach. The beach in Cox's Bazar is an unbroken 120 km sandy sea beach with a gentle slope, one of the world's longest, oh! not only longest, 'It is the third longest beach in the world

Cox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Today, Cox's Bazar is one of the most-visited tourist destinations in Bangladesh. 

Cox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Bangladesh Government formed the Tourist Police unit to better protect local and foreign tourists, as well as to look after the nature and wildlife in the tourist spots of Cox's Bazar. For more information please visit this link here.

Cox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, BangladeshCox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Thanks for watching

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Cox's Bazar, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
217 comments
Level 8

Indian rocks beach

Indian rocks beach, Clearwater floridaIndian rocks beach, Clearwater florida

What beautiful clear water. Coming from NY, anytime you see clear water beaches it's extra beautiful. It reminds me of the beautiful water in the Philippines. NY beaches look dark and dirty in comparison haha

Connect Moderator

Re: Indian rocks beach

Connect Moderator

Les comparto las playas de la isla de pascuas, muchos serfistas viajan a ella para practicar  su deporte como también submarinismo, las aguas son múy azules 

BD40BE19-6566-4129-A604-12B3E7507E43.JPG

Level 10

@DiAnaUS Wow, really nice. Look at the Jungle Beach in Sri Lanka.

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

Level 8

Thank you for sharing your beautiful image @ErmesT ,I want to visit there one day!

Level 8

So breathtaking! @FaridTDF I would love to be able to walk that scenery one day. What a truly beautiful sight! Thank you for sharing your world with me 🙂 

Level 8

@AnuradhaP I am blown away with the beauty of nature. Those are marvelous! I would love to swim in those waters and play in the nice clean sand. Thank you for sharing such beauty with me! ♡ 

Truly grateful for all the local guides who share the beauty of their homes and imagery that they have seen on their own adventures♡ you all are amazing! 

Level 9

@DiAnaUS nice one. I'm sharing few photos of Maldives beach.

Male beach_Ilanko.jpgMale beach_Ilanko2.jpgMale beach_Ilanko3.jpg

Level 8

That is one of my dream vacations!  The Maldives looks so amazing and peaceful. I hope to go there in the next 5 yrs. 🙂