mustard fieldsmustard fields

Lakshmipur Sadar Upazila, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: village of bangla

@ShafiulB,

This video made me feel like that in some portions I am roaming within my country, in some portions it's not too hard to learn bengali language, in some portions oh! how nearer the hives are 😀😁 (later found that the hives were not that much nearer as I thought) and so on. Thank you so much for searching this video for me. 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 9

village of bangla

tomchor vill (1).jpg

Connect Moderator

@RatanMR Hi!!  

Thanks for your posting on Connect and share this Local beauty of Bangladesh. Its really appreciate.

But for more help or promotion you should have to add more information in your post. Where is this photo taken and its location details that's why then it will be a complete post.

Hope you do well in future..

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 8

Re: Beautiful Bangladesh

Hello @RatanMR, Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Thank you sharing this beautiful picture of Bangladesh. When you attach any photo in discussion, you should add some information about the place. So others may know about the place. I see recently you posted some discussion and all discussion has same condition. Please read here below to know how to interact with the community. 

I take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Hope you can understand. If you have any question. Feel free to ask here.

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

Thanks for being with Local Guides.

Regards,

- Al Naiem

Level 10

Mustard field is very much loved by honey bees. I also love mustard fields @RatanMR but please do not consider me as honey bee. 😀😁

How is the overall scenario of 'bee keeping' in Bangladesh, @ShafiulB ?

Connect Moderator

Level 10
Solution

@ShafiulB,

This video made me feel like that in some portions I am roaming within my country, in some portions it's not too hard to learn bengali language, in some portions oh! how nearer the hives are 😀😁 (later found that the hives were not that much nearer as I thought) and so on. Thank you so much for searching this video for me. 🙂

Level 6
Level 6

Re: Beautiful Bangladesh

What a beautiful paceful place! thanks for sharing this pictures with us!