zoburaz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Beautiful Bangladesh - Rangamati

we are top of the hillwe are top of the hillOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingBuddhist templeBuddhist templeOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingOn Kaptai lake Boat RidingFrom Shublong  HillFrom Shublong HillSun set at Kaptai LakeSun set at Kaptai LakeFishing at Kaptai LakeFishing at Kaptai Lake

Rangamati Is a hill district of Bangladesh. Recently we are four local guides take tour to Rangamati . It big Part of Beautiful Bangladesh. From Dhaka a 305 km road leads to Rangamati. The township is located on the western bank of the Kaptai Lake. Rangamati is a holiday destination because of its landscape, scenic beauty , Hanging Bridge and Glorious Water of kaptai lake . I am Inviting to all to travel Bangladesh and Enjoy the True beauty of Nature .

Rangamati Hill District, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Beautiful Bangladesh - Rangamati

Level 8

Awesome photos vaia. Thank You very much for sharing this photos here.

I always wish to go there. Hope one day i can move there. 🙂 🙂

Level 9

Good work...! nice ....go ahead..!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Hi @zoburaz

Thanks for sharing your experience at lake kaptai. Shoots taken by you are really enticing and qualitatively great.

Level 10

Dear Bangladesh Local Guides, hope all's well with you. Bangladesh is hosting 2 events for 🌐 World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems in your city. 💎💎💎 You're all invited, everyone is welcome to join in. Help spread the word, it's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

🌐Bangladesh World Wide Geo Walks💎

Chittagong Division THE HIDDEN GEMS OF COMILLA

Dhaka Division World Wide Geo Walk-KERANIGANJ