MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Bangladeshi Famous and Popular Naksi Pitha / Hand-crafted cake /hand made designed cake

Thank you @NadyaPN.

Let me warn you about something when you plan to visit Bangladesh, first of all, make sure you have a huge appetite for all sorts of food (and when I say that, I mean all spicy and roadside unhygienic heavenly tasted food), especially the delicacies like Nakshi pitha, the biryani, some roadside snacks (thinking about all these food is making my mouth water).....and yes, it is considered to be rude if you refuse to eat anything (unless you are allergic to some food). And Bangladeshis are known to be great hosts. They believe the best way to a person is through their stomach. So you will be fed a lot of tasty and spicy food. And trust me, once you try them, you will be in love with the food. 

Speaking of love, it is very easy to fall in love with the people out there too. We, as a nation, are very emotional and place everyone in our heart. So be careful about your heart. It might get stolen. Especially if they know you are wondering about your chances of getting married in Bangladesh, by any chance. 😉

Former Google Contributor

Re: Bangladeshi Famous and Popular Naksi Pitha / Hand-crafted cake /hand made designed cake

@SoniaK,

You truly made my day with your messages! 🙂 I love discovering new dishes and love spicy food. I want to visit so many places in Asia and Bangladesh sounds like a must-visit. You guys are so cool, it's amazing how you keep your traditions. And from what I've seen on Connect, you are indeed super friendly and warm!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Naksi Pitha looks amazing, especially when you can see the cook's art and creativity! Thank you for sharing.

@NadyaPN, thank you for tagging me. You know I'm a food lover.

Enjoy the cakes,

Marin

Hi @MahabubMunna,

Thank you so much for sharing this delicious looking desserts. Absolute masterpiece, if you ask me! They remind me a bit of chebakia.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG thanks  it's look like Jilipi .

i am desserts addicted another day i show you my collection . if i travel different city/ country must try there desserts item 

now for you 🙂 Jilipi / jilabi /jilapi

Mahabub Hasan

Indeed, you are right @MahabubMunna, Chabakia is more similar to Jilipi than Nakshi Pitha. And by the way, Jilipi sure looks good.

Can't wait to see your collection! Do tag me when you post it, because I want to be one of the first one checking it out. 🙂

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@NadyaPN wrote:

@SoniaK,

You truly made my day with your messages! 🙂 I love discovering new dishes and love spicy food. I want to visit so many places in Asia and Bangladesh sounds like a must-visit. You guys are so cool, it's amazing how you keep your traditions. And from what I've seen on Connect, you are indeed super friendly and warm!

Thank you, @NadyaPN. Those are my two other nicknames. 😛

And wait until you meet my fellow countrymen, it will be hard for you to decide who you like more. 

Yes, we try to keep the tradition. We believe that no matter how modern a country becomes, if they cant maintain the tradition, they lose their identity. And without your identity you stand nowhere. 

Thank you @MarinSt and @KlaudiyaG. If you guys are really foodies, then you must pay a visit to Bangladesh. You will see how diversified culture we have in terms of food. I invite you all to take some time off from your busy schedule and visit this wonder land. You will not regret, I promise. 🙂

@SoniaK,

I am packing my bags! 🙂 Can't wait to visit!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Sure, @NadyaPN. Let me go to the kitchen then. What would you like for lunch? Vegetable or fish? Or beef or chicken? Or a little of everything?

@SoniaK, I want to try everything!! I won't be shy for a dessert too. 🙂