JustinAlex's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Banana Festival in Kerala

Hello everyone,

Two days before, in my city a small program was conducted, named National Banana Festival 2018. The objective of that festival was to present various types of Bananas and plantain fruits to the local people. Many people went for the festival. Knowing the success of that festival, I too went for seeing it. Happy to say, that was an amazing program, was able to see many diverse bananas.

I took some photos, so here I'm sharing with you guys....

IMG_20180221_162003375.jpg

IMG_20180221_162331268_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180221_162216922.jpg

rps20180222_155542.jpg

IMG_20180221_162415364_HDR.jpg

rps20180222_155658.jpg

rps20180222_155420.jpg

rps20180222_155633.jpg

rps20180222_155354.jpg

rps20180222_155453.jpg

Model of Snake Dragon made using the stem of Plantain TreeModel of Snake Dragon made using the stem of Plantain Tree

rps20180222_155523.jpg

I hope you all will like it. ❤️❤️

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

South India

88 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Banana Festival in Kerala

That is a lot of bananas! All you need now is a bowl, spoon and some cream 🙂

Level 8

We malayalis ( Kerala People ) won't use bowl. We just peel it off and eat it.

❤️

@PaulPavlinovich

Connect Moderator

Wowww. Banana festival!!!

I've read about this festival in first time bro @JustinAlex and also seen first time red banana.

Thanks for sharing ...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Que banana más extraña esa que tiene la cáscara medio colorada, supongo que es una variedad de plátano @JustinAlex, a mi me gusta la banana con leche y un poco de hielo “licuado de banana con leche”

me encantaron tus fotos 😀

Level 6

@JustinAlex

Hola saludos, que excelente aportación, esa torre de bananas es increíble, no pensé que podría tener demasiados frutos en un solo racimo, debe de haber costado demasiado esfuerzo poder cuidar de tanta variedad de bananas.

No sabía que había otros colores de bananas además del amarillo y verde.

Gracias por tus aportaciones

Saludos desde México

Atentamente

MattL

Level 8

@ErmesT @AlejandraMaria

Welcome to Kerala , home of vast variety of Bananas.

😊😊❤️

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JustinAlex,

Thank you so much for sharing this interesting event with us!

I have never seen in my entire life so many varieties of bananas. Are those red bananas that I'm spotting?

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing @JustinAlex

I knew that India is the biggest producer of bananas in the world, and Kerala is one of areas with the highest production, but is for me absolutely unexpected a so large variety of different fruits.

In the italian market we can only have yellow Bananas. Beautiful photos, I'm happy because today I am learning something new

Ermes

Level 10

@JustinAlex Aniya, I am eating banana chips at the moment. 🙂

Thanks for sharing this. Which location is this? I have never seen this festival before. Is it every year? 
So of all the varieties, which is your favorite to eat? Here in my place, usually the very small ones with thin skins are the sweetest ones..